Sign in to follow this  
3dom

End mission?

i've played through the campaign (which i've got to say is amazing) and i'm near the end...but the mission wont end because there's a soldier hiding somewhere so it wont trigger the end mission.

this has happened 4 times throughout the campaign but i found ways around it like skipping the secondary missions , or restarting (or speeding up game time to x4 and running round looking for him lol)...but i've put 3 hours into this battle and i cant find the last soldier.

so i need to bring up the console like in ofp and type end mission,does anyone know how ?

this is a 'general' arma question so i posted it in the general arma forum.  smile_o.gif

b.t.w those commands to end mission in the 'official mission forum' dont work.

Press Left SHIFT and hold it

While holding left SHIFT, press Numpad Minus and release both keys

Type in ENDMISSION

No console will pop up, but you will notice if the cheat works in the upper left corner of the screen. AFAIK they haven't changed the cheat.

thanks m8 i'll try that now,im alt tabbed cos i wanted to finish this last mission,anyone noticed how stable arma is compared to ofp...i can alt tab all day long and no crashes wink_o.gif

edit- it worked smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]anyone noticed how stable arma is compared to ofp...i can alt tab all day long and no crashes

I'm frequently alt-tabbing OFP, and it doesn't crash for me.

anyone noticed how stable arma is compared to ofp...i can alt tab all day long and no crashes

You got it backwards. OFP is super stable, ArmA will crash often on ALT-TAB.

anyone noticed how stable arma is compared to ofp...i can alt tab all day long and no crashes

You got it backwards. OFP is super stable, ArmA will crash often on ALT-TAB.

OFP crashes when your refreshrate/resolution conficts with your desktop's, ArmA doesnt, too be honest i havent crashed ArmA once in 60+ hours of playing tounge2.gif

Moving to ArmA Official Missions.

Lets keep on topic. Post in the bugs thread if you have a bug to report.