Sign in to follow this  
White_Hat

German Version out!

This time you guys live in Germany and Chec are so lucky! Oh, the other world is just crying now... crazy_o.gif

Then the other world is crying for nothing. Everybody can order their game from Czech (www.bontonland.cz) and from Germany (www.buy-arma.com www.bol.de), and convert it into English.... What are you guys waiting and complaining about?

This time you guys live in Germany and Chec are so lucky! Oh, the other world is just crying now... crazy_o.gif

Then the other world is crying for nothing. Everybody can order their game from Czech (www.bontonland.cz) and from Germany (www.buy-arma.com www.bol.de), and convert it into English.... What are you guys waiting and complaining about?

Their waiting for it to be able to become downloadable from the site where they can just pay/install/play :P

sickboy

are you from germany?

Nope, im from das unterland lol, Netherlands smile_o.gif

My copy was send by amazon (the e-mail where they said they sended it got to me at 00:43...)

I hope it arrives tomorrow. Comes in handy with my new graphiccard I just ordered and which will propaply arrive on friday.

And I finally read the review by PC Games. ArmA gets 78% but that is mainly because of the bugs (I include the bad AI under "bugs")

One comment they made:

"A game from tactic-heaven - with bugs from hell"

biggrin_o.gif

I think it doesn't hurt too much to have a thread about the German version being out, it can be closed once the level of German exuberance has settled a little wink_o.gif

I agree... I can't be the only one who, raised an eyebrow with joy when seeing the thread title. That alone is worth the forum space.

It's great news and I look forward to playing ARMA tomorrow.

Problem:

I cant start ArmA.

Tried everything out .. rebooted 6 times updated drivers and checked the regionsetting.

Solution?

SOBR[1st-I-R] @ Nov. 29 2006,14:21)]Thats true.... my customers will have all they games shipped off today, the normal versions and the SEs !

Stop crying... order it!

Can you confirm that you have shipped all copies today? I'm waiting for my normal version to Finland.

Please update the progress report at your site's forum.

I already ordered the regular edition... but from where can I order that nice special edition... and how will the next (rest of EU) special edition look like?

I'm happy!

ArmA_SE.jpg

Grrrrreat!

Now I have to put a dvd drive in an external case an plug it to my pc and install IT!

MfG Lee notworthy.gif

Looks like I´m one of the few with an ammobox that seems to be fresh from the factory biggrin_o.gif

Unfortunally Arma itself is hard to play with he german-release flaw sad_o.gif

Gives me time to upgrade my comp though. thumbs-up.gif

@sickboy

ive got the german version.. which files i have to copy from german cd to my arma folder?

i got my special edition today,too, and i must say im a little bit disappointed, as the ammobox..., well lets just say it's in no condition to be put in a bookshelf and was quite mud encrusted, so i had to clean all the content.

Anyway Im looking forward to finally play AA.

Ares S

Got my SE too.

Everything is of HIGH Quality. The nice thing is that everyone has a unique AMMOBOX. On mine is printed:

Cartridge, Signal, 26.5 MM, RED, DM13B1

No idea what that means.

So far ArmA has impressive features but I hope that the HOTFIX for the german version will bring some better performance.

But when everything is set on NORMAL it still LOOKS AMAZING. The Postprocessing effect and the BLUR effect for the 3D-Ironsights is a nice feature (but I don't like it that much ... the Ironsights don't look so good ... because the Frontsight is very blured too), but it is the most hardware demanding feature.

the biggest performance PROBS are in forrests.

But I have't tested the settings so much so I can't really tell.

If the Performance BUG is really there: SEE THIS PIC

then I should have no probs to play it on normal or even on high.

My SPECS:

AMD Athlon XP 3000+ (@ 2300 MHz)

2 GB Ram

Geforce 7800GS 256 MB (AGP)

BUT THE MOST IMPRESSIVE THINGS ARE: SUNeffects and NVGeffects. I LOVE THEM.

regards benus

If you could read, you would see what i've just stated about the version. The same goes for the Bug. I don't know the sources so where should i get such intell from?! Morphicon said that they know about it, and that they will release a fix as soon as possible - all that was stated in this very thread.

Trial!? Kidding eh?

Nay, if YOU could read, perchance you would have noticed that my post was made 4 seconds after yours, thereby indicating that is was being written concurrently with yours.

Capisci?

Does anybody have both the CZ version and the german version, on the same machine, to do a direct comparison?

As the version numbers are identical, then the copy protection must be the cause of the problems?

And if a fix comes from Morphicon and not BIS, then it also seems protection based.

If the problem is the protection, I would be interested to know if the securom workarounds eliminate the problem for you guys, until you can get it fixed?

What is quality control coming to these days? mad_o.gif

TJ

Yey received my SE today smile_o.gif

but!

f+++ing morphicon, arrr, give us that hotfix DAMN FAST!

I had to install ne Graphic drivers + new Motherboard driver!

I played the game 20minutes and I had 1 CTD and a Complete Restarting system! mad_o.gif

but after patching the motherboard drivers, everything seems fine after an hour of testing.

but FPS is hell low, like on ArmA.info said!

this game has so much potential!

but that damn securom f+++s your fps!

patch that please crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]As the version numbers are identical, then the copy protection must be the cause of the problems?

No need to go in circles. Of course it´s the copy-protection as everything else, apart form the localized files is the same as czech version.

I guess lights will go out late tonight at Morphicon offices smile_o.gif

No need to complain about the issue with german release version here. They are working on it.

My ammobox (fresh from factory tounge2.gif):

230 Cartridge 7.62 MM: 4 Ball 1 Tracer , still smells from gunpowder

Edit: Just an idea...maybe Morphicon can hand out some coupons for some euros off if we buy TrackIR smile_o.gif

Make sure you get ur Asses into the Czech/German to English conversion thread.... those that wish the game in English... The updated patcher has been released! smile_o.gif