Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

How old are you?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OK people try to guess which one of these is placebo...

<span id='postcolor'>

Hey Placebo, here boy...here boy (*whistles*). Have you found the ANY-key yet?

Wraf, no, i won't know which wone it is. scoobydoobiedoo

I believe I am the oldest in this forum... 35 yrs of age married with 2 children...manage a software company and still playing games....all the time...

I always play games with my oldest son (13yrs old) on LAN especially OFP or RTCW...

Regards,

Icabola

======

Fans of OFP

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Icabola @ Jan. 30 2002,16:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I believe I am the oldest in this forum... 35 yrs of age Fans of OFP<span id='postcolor'>

Naaah Ran is 2 years older smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 30 2002,14:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Playing puter games isn't a sign or indicator of immaturity...

It's a proven fact that playing computer games sharpens the reflexes, it's also a proven fact that playing computer games improves certain logic parts of the brain, it's also a proven fact that as one gets older keeping the mind sharp and active improves the chances of retaining mental cognizance, thus the older we get the more computer games we should play smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well, there's always an exception....(me)

seems like more and more, my urge to get a bunch of pipebombs and lay it beforehand and blow it up to eleminate enemies grows, instead of actually shooting rifles and tossing grenades.

i.e. i'm getting lazier, no logic, just sheer destruction

let's see...my reflex......

on OFP, seeing a East soldier("I got you now, you commie")

next thing I know;(is he turning around?)

the result(You are Dead)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 30 2002,12:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Playing puter games isn't a sign or indicator of immaturity...

It's a proven fact that playing computer games sharpens the reflexes, it's also a proven fact that playing computer games improves certain logic parts of the brain, it's also a proven fact that as one gets older keeping the mind sharp and active improves the chances of retaining mental cognizance, thus the older we get the more computer games we should play smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

99% of all facts are made up the spot.

Looks like i'm on my own in my age bracket tounge.gif , still this old fart will show u younguns a thing or five..........hehehe wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (hkg3 @ Jan. 31 2002,03:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Looks like i'm on my own in my age bracket  tounge.gif , still this old fart will show u younguns a thing or five..........hehehe wow.gif""<span id='postcolor'>

hehe cool a scotsman too by the looks of ur avatar =]]

yep games are for older folks too, il give up my computer seat to my son when he can beat me at

1) 3 games of fifa2002

2) 1v1 sniper mission in ofp

3) pays the electric bill and phone bill biggrin.gif

*Analyzing the results of the poll* (not to be taken too seriously,, feel free to make your own analysis)

Most of 10-12 year old are not interested in complex caming and probably don't have money for good enough computer to play the latest games and daddy/mommy won't buy them one.

As the intelligence increases 13-15 become interested in more complex gaming and they also like to express their anger by shooting people online.

16-18 year old people. They are the potential market for gaming. They have enough free time and money to spend on computers and games.

19-21 year old are plagued by new and more demanding schools. The first few years of studying drags some people away from gaming.

Some 22-24 year old realize that they really have to do something in their lives and decide to do something about it.

Some 25-27 still live in their fantasy world as they did when they were 22-24 years old.

Some of the 28-30 year old realize they were wrong when they thought they have to do something about their lives when they were 22-24 years old. They simply didn't have a life important enough to do something about it. So more gaming it is for them to escape from their reality.

31-33. Having their first child drags them away from computers.

34-36 year old people have an idea that their wife can take care of their children while they do some important "programming" at their office/study room.

Those 37+ year old who still play games are either geniuses, crazy or otherwise bizarre people.

Aye m8, i see by your name your a fellow countryman Hilandor biggrin.gif , as for being 37+ and falling into one of those brackets, well i hope to reach "Genius" status by the time i'm 37, thats 5 years away so best get working on it.............

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

It's a proven fact that playing computer games sharpens the reflexes<span id='postcolor'>

Well you want to sharpen your reflexes play those pod racing games.....I love those...zig zagging through tight turns at 650miles an hour...just my kind of fun......same thing on flight sims....I take planes down through New York at about 20 feet..dodging buildings....

Though with those pod racing games you can't think of anything....it takes 100% concentration..no thought no nothing just a zombie staring at the screen.....you do that and you'll make it without hitting a wall once...

As for age I'm 17......I have always had an older mind....it's just my personality that blocks people from seeing it......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 04 2002,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Though with those pod racing games you can't think of anything....it takes 100% concentration..no thought no nothing just a zombie staring at the screen.....you do that and you'll make it without hitting a wall once...<span id='postcolor'>

I'm like that when I play Grand Prix Legends (The best racing sim ever!). smile.gif

Well I got u all beat just turned 49 and I can kick u yougsters asses. I play Counter Strike, OFP, and latley a lot of MOH. Still play OFP but it is so fricken hard to get a decent MP game. Also ride mountain bike and can leave most twenty year olds pushing their bikes up the hills as I pump past them.  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bronco @ Feb. 07 2002,05:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well I got u all beat just turned 49 and I can kick u yougsters asses. I play Counter Strike, OFP, and latley a lot of MOH. Still play OFP but it is so fricken hard to get a decent MP game. Also ride mountain bike and can leave most twenty year olds pushing their bikes up the hills as I pump past them.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

HEHE, my dad is 46 and hes' not playing it. He's too serious. :o

I'm only 19 and i'm not a gamer. The only game i'm playing is OFP and i won't be playing any other game for a while longer. I'm just not interested in other games.