Sign in to follow this  
mr. Duck

Another scifi thing

FINALLY! I am registered.

I have been waiting quite a while to tell you congratulations on the mod, the mod works extremely well.

I really enjoy Sci-Fi mods, specially because you don't have to follow the exact model as how the contemporary units are made.

I'd really like to continue this mod, especially work on the ground troops and add in some new ideas.

I can't model or texture (p3d, paa, pac), but I can do cpp's, sounds and all that jazz maybe even add in a few scripts.

If people are interested I'd like to get at least a few people and continue work on it.

great idea!

I've got some ideas but don;t have a bloody clue how to do it smile_o.gif

Just tried this too,

look really nice, love the hover vehicles, the air units remind me of C&C Orca's which is great.  Pitty theres no East units. Will have to trawl for enemy SCI-FI mod to play these puppies with.  GJ. pistols.gif

Found Cpt Moores Battle droids in his MOD pack 1, going back all the way to 2002. Can be found on OFPinfo.cz in addons/Miscellaneous near to last. Decent enough East bad guys. Let the war begin.

I've hunted high and low for a working link to download. Can anyone be so kind to assist me with this?

THANK YOU!

Edited by Planck

i come seeking your help mr. duck. we've completed the terran marine update and its time to update your marines addon with the new units. talk to me later about it. whenever you get on.

Edited by BronzeEagle