Sign in to follow this  
Rebel Man

New Forums

May I be the first to say, lol wtf?!

Quote[/b] ]If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo) he will be happy to look into the matter.

Off "your" forum, way to go  banghead.gifrofl.gif

Btw, posted in the wrong place. Im pritty sure you dont have a mod complete...

Guest Ti0n3r

lol lol lol lol this made my day rofl.gif

This convinced me that you are just trolling around on this forum, I will let the moderators know.

i just read what the topic title and header says

Quote[/b] ] New Forums

Thanks to BI Forums

No Sh** rofl.gif

Lol you are a modify maniac...

First you want to modify couple of Iraq addons (aka great rebel man mod) and now we see that BIS Forum is to small for you and you want to modify it too...No ofence man but what the F**k are you doing   crazy_o.gif

Look, my Formus is main, don't say to me "WHAT A F**K", So I Froget this Idea, So I don't Want to Change Pepole Work to like this, That's Old Idea, Because I don't think Must i get permission before work on ther addons, I put that Formus, That's now My site.

Thanks.

Guest Ti0n3r

You're saying that you will release addons & pics of addons that you have modified without permission on your forums?

LMFAO!!

Sharing it with Ti0n3r, def. made my day! biggrin_o.gif

JW

rofl.gif

No ofence as i said...There are so many mods what need new members and AA is coming out in few weeks so there will be many new mods in work...Maybe you could use your free time by working in team instead creating new forum.

Just wanted to say that your new forum idea is a bad idea whistle.gif

Well i guess if the BIS forum ever goes down, we can always look for rebel mans forums for aid.

Rebel man, from what i can see, your forum is just a forum for the BIS rules. Might be better to get some "work" created first wink_o.gif

Nick

Quote[/b] ]

2. Rules of Contents

The Rules of Contents regulate the substance of what is posted. They are in place to ensure that topics that are posted do not offend and bother people or violate the law.

§2)No discussion about illegally obtained software

All discussions about warez, piracy or leaked software are strictly forbidden, such threads will be closed and will most likely result in a permanent ban for the instigator.

§4)No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Spam is not limited to text, posting an image as a means of spam or a spam'esque URL will also result in the same response from a moderator. With spam being hard to define, it is another example of something left to moderator's discretion, if in doubt ask yourself "does my reply add to the discussion in a way for the discussion to continue further"? If not then think of something "meatier" to add to the thread. Repeated spamming will result in any/all of the following:- Post count reduction, warning level increase, temporary restriction from posting.

§6)Do not start threads relating to discussions on other boards

What happens in this forum should stay in this forum and vice versa, conversations other than those strictly relating to OPF matters should not be brought into these forums from others.

§7)No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments that you wish to make about the board or moderators or anything like that please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive, please remember we have lives outside of the forum so can't promise to reply immediately. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo) he will be happy to look into the matter.

You're starting a discussion about an offsite forum, to promote distribution of unauthorized content, arrogantly ambivelent to the concerns and interests of the community? hmm...

mugabeve5.jpg

Yuo go make and new rules good.

thumbs-up.gif

(lol, that actually made some sense, didn't really fall in as I though it would have tounge2.gif)

Look, I,m think now About the Rules

SO Goodbuy to Tomorow, I GO AND CHECK MY FORMUS.

welcome.gif

I must agree with SR herewhy is this in the A&M Complete thread for one crazy_o.gif two you shouldnt even be promoting such things if what SR says is true...

My 2 cents R_M just give it a break