Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS Motorized Infantry v3.00 FINAL!

// EDIT // Download has now the fixed config //EDIT//

//EDIT//please remove the old RHS_rfmi_jam_scripts.pbo as its now obsolete//EDIT//

Ok im proud to present you this pack full of awesomeness smile_o.gif

This is the final version of the Motorized Infantry and also comes with a set of normal Infantry that wear no body armor and Misc units like Medics, Drivers etc.

Laser wanted to show that he still rocks when it comes to eastern troops and if you ask me he achived that very well smile_o.gif

Hope you like the screens took quite a while to make these wink_o.gif

Oh and please note:

--NOONE IS PERMITTED TO ALTER THESE OR USE PARTS OF THEM WITHOUT PERMISSION - IF YOU PLAN TO RELEASE THEM ASK US!--

If you plan anything contact me.

---

Screens:

Inf1

Inf2

Inf3

Inf4

Inf5

Inf6

Inf7

Inf8

---

Download:

RHS Motorized Infantry, Ground Troops and Misc units v3.00

---

Needed addons:

RHS Weapon pack

RHS Weapon pack v1.01

Llaumas facetex2.pbo for the new heads

Download @ ofp.info

And the BD Kyle Sarnik Grenade pack v.3.3

BD Kyle Sarnik Grenade pack v3.3 thread

---

Credits & Thanks go to:

- Laser for the great textures and models

- Budulay for model parts and textures

- Kyle Sarnik for the nice new grenades

- Llauma for his heads and facetextures

- Shadow NX for a few textures, reference photos and promoscreens

- FW200 for gear references

---

Known Bug, the driver units have fixed faces to encounter the Llauma face bug for crews and no blood faces.

---

And now its time to hunt some rebels trough the gorge!

Dear RHS,

From this moment forward you must cease all production of Russian soldiers, aircraft and vehicles. In the last couple weeks our forces have become overwhelmed at the Eastern border, we simply can't keep up with the number of troops being to deployed . Your cooperation is our only salvation. Thankyou

Respectfully,

Finnish Ministry of Defense

wink_o.gif

but of course if there is a SU-25 up your sleeve I'm sure the Finn's will get over it tounge2.gif

Dear RHS,

From this moment forward you must cease all production of Russian soldiers, aircraft and vehicles. In the last couple weeks our forces have become overwhelmed at the Eastern border, we simply can't keep up with the number of troops being to deployed . Your cooperation is our only salvation. Thankyou

Respectfully,

Finnish Ministry of Defense

wink_o.gif

but of course if there is a SU-25 up your sleeve I'm sure the Finn's will get over it tounge2.gif

Tell the Finns they dont need to be afraid of Su-25 attacks.

That project was stopped as Soul Asassin wasnt fully satisfied with it.

thas too bad sad_o.gif thankx for all the others though smile_o.gif I'll be busy all night biggrin_o.gif I am gettin an error about the GAZ66 though huh.gif

What exactly do you get?

When does it occur, what does it say?

Can you still play the missions?

Its when I try to open up the game....at the moment reinstalling all rhs stuff and see if I somehow missed something

did i spot a BMP, a BMD, a new GAZ 66 truck and a "sergei" AA cannon on the screens? biggrin_o.gif

(exept for the BTR 80 wich was in a previous pack ofcourse)

Infantry looks great - thanks guys - did I happen to catch a glimpse of a Gaz-66 with a ZU-23 on the rear decking ?

Hmmm you guys are over the top ! Insanity !

Cheers, yay.gif

alrighty, it says "Addon RHS GAZ66 requires RHS_RFMI Models" Ive got the new RHS 3.00 files in there...they over wrote the older files...

Seems Laser changed something with the drivers i wasnt aware of, well you get the fitting thing to make this error be gone tomorrow i think...

Seems Laser changed something with the drivers i wasnt aware of, well you get the fitting thing to make this error be gone tomorrow i think...

Hint? icon_rolleyes.gif

I can't remember how many times I keep thanking RHS team!  Here's another thank you!  notworthy.gif  yay.gif

GD Mast

Bah these damn jacket buttons, should have replaced that part with the one i made for the other released units :/

@Ironsight

Hint? Where would you spot any Hint there? tounge2.gif

@ShadowNX

There seems to be the same glitch which earlier release of RHS_RFMI caused the GAZ66 to report RFMI Models required. In fact the only version I have found that does not give this message is the one dated 1-12-2006. Hope to see a fix.

Thanks,

Getting this error on start-up: 'RHS_rfmi' requires addon 'RHS_WeapPack_Scripts'

I have the weapon pack and the units work so I don't know what's happening there. Great work though!

Had the same as PM before, do you have the weapon pack script update that was released in the last rhs release week?

Think next week we post a topic where people find all final things

nice stuff guys! keep up the good job , i always wanted a AA soldier for the motorized pack , now it will be alot easier to do replacement mission when you have soldiers that cover all the orginal troops classes biggrin_o.gif just heavy grenadier really that is missing biggrin_o.gif

I think it's the final work of Laser for OFP? Really awesome and I especially like the new chest armor and new helmet texture for your SSH68 style. Just the texture I want for your helmet for long although I tried some by myself. Laser is always great and also the RHS team. By way, NX, i want to ask you for permission to use some stuff of your nice packs. they are so nice and I just cant help myself...