Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS releases T-62 Pack

Ok here it finalyl is the long awaited T62 pack.

Its not a 100% final pack but it gives you a nice idea what to expect for the final version.

Atm not all interiours are changed, this will change in the final along with a few textures, new effects and features.

The pack features:

T-62

T-62A

T-62A ( ERA Fieldmod )

T-62A ( Slat fence fieldmod )

T-62M1

T-62 FIA ( Fox Fieldmod )

T-62 FIA ( Bear/Goliath Fieldmod )

And a special pdf readme that everyone should read to get a idea about this tank and the enthusiasm Kenji put into this pack.

---

Ok here we go:

---

Screens:

T62

T62M1

T62A Slat Fence Mod

T62 FIA "Bear" 1

T62 FIA "Bear" 2

T62 FIA "Fox"

---

Download:

RHS T-62 Pack v1.00

---

Needed addons:

RHS Weapon pack

RHS Weapon pack v1.01

RHS Crewpack v.1.00

RHS Crewpack v1.00

Llaumas facetex2.pbo for the crews new heads

Download @ ofp.info

And the BD Kyle Sarnik Grenade pack v.3.3 if you dont already have it

BD Kyle Sarnik Grenade pack v3.3 thread

---

Credits & Thanks go to:

- Kenji for modelling, textures, configs and the great readme

- Laser & Inquisitor for the crew models

- Budulay for boot models and textures

- Kyle Sarnik: for letting us use his Grenades and helping with the configurations

- Llauma for his heads and facetextures

---

Hope you have fun with these... and read the readme! smile_o.gif

Halllejuah thank you RHS *crosses fingers for T-62MV to be there* biggrin_o.gif

If only you'd bother to read the first post...

Yea I just read the armour pdf that came with the rar and Im so happy. It has the T-55MV smile_o.gif you guys made my day

notworthy.gif

Very nice tank pack! But I think T-62 is not a main forces in Soviet troops in late 70s & 80s? It'll be nice use it with Soviet era troops. By way, just a query not a request, will you also release some Soviet Era motorized troops for OFP?

Nice, thanks!

Extremly good Readme!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Edit:

WHY? confused_o.gif

why.jpg

Im amazed people actually play with german as default language... horrible

Very nice tank pack! But I think T-62 is not a main forces in Soviet troops in late 70s & 80s? It'll be nice use it with Soviet era troops. By way, just a query not a request, will you also release some Soviet Era motorized troops for OFP?

No

So you want all games in "klingon"?

---

Small bug.

All versions, driver view, over the right shoulder.

T62_driver.jpg

MfG Lee *amazed people actually play with a tank, looking over their right shoulder... horrible*

So you want all games in "klingon"?

---

Small bug.

All versions, driver view, over the right shoulder.

T62_driver.jpg

MfG Lee *amazed people actually play with a tank, looking over their right shoulder... horrible*

Did you notice that BIS t55 ( where its taken from ) has the same prob?

And is the german translation of OFP not horrible?

I think i need a break, staying up weeks till 2am to release things and then go to work next morning is just a bit too much for me.

Afterall theyre just checked for bugs and wrong sizes instead of being played with.

Before aynone starts bug reaports and that are ok but why dont you at least play a bit with them for a while... it sounds like some get in them look around for bugs first or try load in oxygen to measure every polygon :s

I mean what i seen so far is not like it would be a huge missing script error or somethign that gives you a ctd...

Not really somethign that keeps motivation up if you feel already burned out...

Nice job Kenji notworthy.gif

(and others)

nice job RHS team! inlove.gif I really had lot of fun with these against the bis m60 tanks biggrin_o.gif

only one small thing missing is that not all tanks have a dammage model, the fire is lit but not all tanks get black or dammage look tounge2.gif

Love your work as always Rhs smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]only one small thing missing is that not all tanks have a dammage model, the fire is lit but not all tanks get black or dammage look

I can't speak for Kenji-san but I am certain that's intentional. I don't see many tanks in real life "crumple" like a ball of paper after getting hit.

On a side note, FEAR. THE. BEAR. That fucking thing ate my tank platoon alive a few times during testing.

The driver's station is very much a place-holder. Enjoy the view from inside the turret stations however, quite nice.

only one small thing missing is that not all tanks have a dammage model, the fire is lit but not all tanks get black or dammage look tounge2.gif

That's because that not always happens in real life either.

only one small thing missing is that not all tanks have a dammage model

None of them should. And they should blacken after several minutes of burning. Expect all of the RHS tanks to be like this in the future.

Exactly. There is probably nothing that Kenji (and many others) hate more than that "stupid" (sorry BIS) damage model. It's too unrealistic for words to even begin to express.

Too bad it's so late here, otherwise I would have made a mission with it already (for personal use tounge2.gif ).

Thank you RHS....I cant tell you how much i have been waiting for the t62.

notworthy.gif

Thanks to all at RHS for the hard work  thumbs-up.gif

Off the crush some rebels  pistols.gif

Edit: PS the new Misc file breaks the T55 engine and tread sounds. I have altered the T55 config file and fixed this issue. I can either post the fix here or upload the modified file if that is of any help.

BTW, the T62's rock  biggrin_o.gif

The readme file is a great touch to

I am speechless ............ ok............amazing work guys - keeping the evil empire in business battling the FIA

Cheers !

Actual the damage on a tank isnt just a hole and a solid tank like youd think. I've seen some iraqi tanks scattered about after being hit by jav's, etc, and there isn't a whole lot left. It all just depends on what shot the tank, and what kind of round it was.

super fantastish!

You are the man Kenji and also whole RHS team with other's who helped(not including me rofl.gif ). I'm glad that i can play with addon, for which infos i spent days... Really good feeling wink_o.gif

as it's not final, let's just play with it. Hehe, now i can eat M-60s with this nice T-62 and it's gun  nener.gif

Oh yeah, to whole RHS team  notworthy.gif