Sign in to follow this  
Big Dawg KS

RHS release 6

Meathead, you have an old version of the RHS OMON, it was updated yesterday. Check the appropriate thread for an updated download wink_o.gif

Oh, RHS team, never stop in the week. I think Laser's stuff will be out at the weekend and let the RHS week reach the climax for their releases . xmas_o.gif

Where is NX? Got ill?

Oh im still here... full of aspirin and coughing like mad though huh.gif

Was away for quiete a while and instead of posting this in every topic: What an amazing flood of excellent RHS stuff, that's like xmas in october biggrin_o.gif

Thanks to everyone involved for all the hard work needed to

provide us with such quality.

Now is there a chance we see the T-62s too? whistle.gif

And will there be updated versions of the GRU Spetsnaz and SOBR.

Oh im still here... full of aspirin and coughing like mad though huh.gif

That make two of us then, hope you get well soon smile_o.gif

WHat error?

And to shield Ak i must say he didnt even know of the new t55s.

Btw Inquisitor just said if he knew we would release this he would have sent his edited models wich look bit better... anyone has demand for that?

If yes we can fix the t55amv and also make the models a tiny bit better

That's exactly what Manfred said about the T-72's.

While taking a look at the Hind config, i found a tiny error:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class RHS_Mi24D_IRQ: RHS_Mi24D

{

displayName = "Mi-24D IRAQ";

hiddenSelections[]={"n1","n2","gearlight","enginelight","fire","fireB","missilelight",n3","n4"};

There's a missing " in front of n3. Not sure if this has a negative effect to the following Eventhandlers but thought I report it.

And will there be updated versions of the GRU Spetsnaz and SOBR.

The OMON are SOBR, the unit has just been renamed according to wikipedia whistle.gif

Well I have a little question to Shadow NX. Do my PM's get into your inbox? I've send you one last time, and I still have it marked as "Unread".

B.R.

zGuba

The OMON are SOBR, the unit has just been renamed according to wikipedia whistle.gif

Do you have a different wikipedia than others?

I checked it just to make sure and it doesn't say anything at all about what you're stating.

SOBR was renamed to OMSN

SOBR/OMSN and OMON are different units with different tasks

While taking a look at the Hind config, i found a tiny error:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class RHS_Mi24D_IRQ: RHS_Mi24D

{

displayName = "Mi-24D IRAQ";

hiddenSelections[]={"n1","n2","gearlight","enginelight","fire","fireB","missilelight",n3","n4"};

There's a missing " in front of n3. Not sure if this has a negative effect to the following Eventhandlers but thought I report it.

config is correct

Do you have a different wikipedia than others?

I checked it just to make sure and it doesn't say anything at all about what you're stating.

SOBR was renamed to OMSN

SOBR/OMSN and OMON are different units with different tasks

Yet again, I feel stupid sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]when i tested these out i saw 2 of the t-55 iraq desert versions tounge2.gif

i dunno but it could have been cause i had the old version still installed when i put this one in... biggrin_o.gif

anyways deleted the old ones and put in this new one cleanly. smile_o.gif

okay some more testing gave me this error when i was about to put up a squad of tanks

no entry 'config.cpp/CfgVehicles.RHS_T55A'.

some of the tanks worked but when i put out a group the tank icons didn't show up only blue lines indicating that they are grouped tounge2.gif hope you can release a fixed config soon. but i'll keep testing them out.

The same for me...

Well I have a little question to Shadow NX. Do my PM's get into your inbox? I've send you one last time, and I still have it marked as "Unread".

B.R.

zGuba

Well I can't speak for Shadow but I'm certainlly getting PMs from all of you.  banghead.gif

I'll say it here and now, if it's not a technical question, I can't help you! Please stop asking me about the T62s and what's planned next.

Since, apparently, we lack good beta testers, and I just can't help but keep twiddling with things, I will look into yet another update (for the T55s).

As for the rest of you, you're starting to go off-tipic. Please, for my sake at least, only post here about the T55s and Hinds updates. Please use the other appropriate topics to discuss the other RHS releases. I am asking, humbly.  huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]Kyle it is possible to turn on rotor dammage script on empty heli via waypoint or trigger ?

I'll get back to you on that in a little while.

Edit: Ok, maybe faster than a little while:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[Mi24] exec "\RHS_Hind\scripts\tailrotor.sqs"

i got an error when i placed a RHS T55 export desert iraqi group, took a screenie but somehow lost it :| but i remember no icons showed in the map, i then tried the tanks that composed that group by themselves and all was fine...in fact, better than fine, excellent work on all theses releases, many many thanks!

I have fixed the error with the groups for the t55 and its varients.

If someone can provide hosting for it. I can also include the fix for the t55 effects not working as well if you like.

PS RHS, do you need a beta tester to help out?

Great work RHS! Im enjoying both of these immensely. ONe small question though, the T55's are at version 1.3, right? But the changelog only goes up to 1.2.... any chance of an update? Just to know how great you truley are? biggrin_o.gif

hey guys when are you going to release the updated scripts and rhs_misc to cover up the groups error with the tanks. smile_o.gif

are you guys going to add the T-55MV6 to the T-55 pack ?

Quote[/b] ]This modernised version has almost the same level of protection as the T-80U! It is equipped with "Kaktus-5" ERA and has a modified T-72B turret with 125mm gun 2A46M and automatic loader. There are two FCS options: 1A40-1 with ATGM system 9K120 "Svir" (as T-72B) or 1A42 with 9K119 "Refleks" (as T-80U). The suspension has 2x6 road-wheels now and the tank is powered by a 690 hp diesel engine V-46-5M. Crew: 3. Combat weight: 43 tonnes.