Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

Our War

Here's a video of BF2 Special Forces, that I made about a month ago. It has a theme of teamwork. I'm not a member of this squad, "-CsA-." But I do enjoy their server!

So here it is!

Let me know what you think?

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

TBH, I think it was kind of meaningless (in lack of a better word). Nothing happened really. It seemed to be segments of "cool teamwork" that was loosely edited together, although there were no connection between the "scenes". I didn't see why the teamwork was anything in particular, either.

Although, I may not be the fairest of critics. After all, I'm a Flashpointer. I don't think I really understand BF2, nor the BF2-machinima. I must be the only one in the world that don't find Mine particularly (some segments are though) funny. biggrin_o.gif

I suspect you might get som more "professional" critics on a BF2-forum. smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
Quote[/b] ]Ah, BF2, what a CS clone thou art

Ya, I'm happy I never bought the Special Forces expansion whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Well.., That's the nice thing about different games.

Different taste buds for everyone.

I enjoy it more now with the 1.4 patch.

I also enjoyed making the video.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

EA just trying to make money out of BF.

They roll out 5 crappy titles wich people play anyways (why that is, is a big question), instead of doing one really good game.

If I was the boss over EA, I would be ashamed...

JW

smile_o.gif

If you could combine Delta Force BHD/TS, BF2 Special Force,COD 2, and OFP 1.96. You would have the best game ever!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

If you could combine Delta Force BHD/TS, BF2 Special Force,COD 2, and OFP 1.96. You would have the best game ever!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

Take a pearl and bury it under a truckload of horseshit? What?

BF2 was major shit,unrealistic shooting,and that shit with respawning.... BF2142 is the same thing like BF2 ,just set in different environment (SF).... but still shit. crazy_o.gif

I dislike what BF2 appears to be (i didnt even play the game) very much but the movie was funny and well done, good job MS smile_o.gif .

The BF2 animations are sad imo rofl.gif .

edit:

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

Take a pearl and bury it under a truckload of horseshit? What?

Definetly, DF BHD/TS... blerghh crazy_o.gif .

You know, I was actually considering getting BF2142 to have something a bit different - but luckily I came into this thread.

This video has served as the bitchslap that snapped me out of that idea.

Going to stick to Red Orchestra for my multiplayer fix till I get my hands on Arma smile_o.gif.

I like all the other videos, but this one has no use whatsoever. sry m8

Guest RKSL-Rock

I dont dislike BF2 but i dont take it seriously - i play it because my mates play it and when we play together its a great laugh. But try to play it on your own without that banter etc on teamspeak its no where near as much fun.

BF2 is a distraction. Whereas OFP is a pleasure.

BF2 provides entainment! (For me and MANY others!wink_o.gif

You must not like it!

Cause your A-- gets owned in it!

If your gonna say something!

Say it with some sort of maturity!

I don't care if you liek the Dang games or not!

But don't be an A--hole about it!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

You know, I was actually considering getting BF2142 to have something a bit different - but luckily I came into this thread.

This video has served as the bitchslap that snapped me out of that idea.

Going to stick to Red Orchestra for my multiplayer fix till I get my hands on Arma smile_o.gif.

BF2142 is probably going to be different, unfortunately I fear not really in the elements needed.

The fact it's gone out of "realism" way is good, cause anyway BF serie was simply not about realism, and if it tried, it failed.

What Dice should focus on now for BF2142 is gameplay. Enforcing more teamplay, and mixing game modes.

In this second thing, I think they failed here too sad_o.gif I was expecting something fresh, but... nothing. Same assault system, in fact, since BF1942, nothing really new. That's the BIG problem of the BF serie for me : it's all the same, over and over, "C&H" without any structure. And Titan mode changed nothing.

Tried BF2142 demo, the balance and team things are nice, as well as unlocks. Now, it feels slow and sluggish (infantry-wise) compared to BF2. I don't really understand why they dumbed down movements like that. Apart from that, it's rather nicely done. (too small maps too, but that's because I'm to used and fond of OFP smile_o.gif )

Well im going to play the Demo of Battlefield 2142..

I really like it, and yes its differnt to battlefield 2 but some things are simler.. biggrin_o.gif

i also bought the game straight from EA and downloaded it .. just got to wait for the release to get to install it now tounge2.gif

Why do people constantly make comparisons to BF2 and OFP?

They are totally different in nearly every way imaginable for a wargame.

BF2 is for that arcadey fix you need every once in a while, OFP is for that time when you need to think.

Besides, BF2 never purports to be a sim, so that argument's a load of crap too. tounge2.gif

Why do people constantly make comparisons to BF2 and OFP?

They are totally different in nearly every way imaginable for a wargame.

BF2 is for that arcadey fix you need every once in a while, OFP is for that time when you need to think.

Besides, BF2 never purports to be a sim, so that argument's a load of crap too. tounge2.gif

Testify Brother!

Preach On!

Can I get an Amen..?

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

well this topic is going into pointless

would be good to close it, or keep going with all your flaming stop at once and grown up! crazy_o.gif  banghead.gif  pistols.gif  band.gif

btw not a good or bad video IMO, just with a slightly wrong name(our battlefield would be better IMO, BF2 isnt about war after all rgr?)

It's just a video to show all something I am proud of!

Featuring the really great squad, "-CsA-!"

It's alittle team work video.., that's all!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

It was an ok video I guess.....

Battlefield 2 is the only game I know where ironsights are useless and the bullets do as much damage as... Well, let's just say it actually feels like you're shooting BB bullets.