Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies Part III: The Resurection

shouldn't this be in user missions If this is a campaign?

I only ever played part of the first conspiracies (didnt really appeal to me that much), are any of the others worth taking a look at?

No there are new units and script an GUi and music and so on... It is a mod!

shouldn't this be in user missions If this is a campaign?

I only ever played part of the first conspiracies (didnt really appeal to me that much), are any of the others worth taking a look at?

Was just about to write the same thing and saw you had done it..

BTW: Sled i thought Part1 was oki, but when the others came out they just died the way they were and instead of improving pervious ideas you just started new ideas which poeple think "This is going to be another xxxx" and they wont download it.. also a very big FACTOR in all this is the addons, everytime you bring out new ""Mod"" there are ###mbs which is too much for people to keep downloading they dont want there OFP folder flooded with addons they already have in numious mod folders its just a waste of hard-drive space. you need to stick to a certain amount of addons best case usually not a lot and use them over and over for your missions then people only need to download the addon pack once for all your missions and it makes it much easier for everyone and plus with small addons file you get many more people playing your missions becuase they can actually download the thing..

Think about it.

matt.

Quote[/b] ]BTW: Sled i thought Part1 was oki, but when the others came out they just died the way they were and instead of improving pervious ideas you just started new ideas which poeple think "This is going to be another xxxx" and they wont download it.. also a very big FACTOR in all this is the addons, everytime you bring out new ""Mod"" there are ###mbs which is too much for people to keep downloading they dont want there OFP folder flooded with addons they already have in numious mod folders its just a waste of hard-drive space.

This is a good point. If you had a core group of addons Sled and release what ever updated missions/campaigns you come up with may be a better approach. New missions may be more welcomed by the OFP community than a whole new mod everytime. And after these all seem very similar to me, Oblivion, Junglewarfare and Conspiracies1,2,3.

Jesus, why is everyone thrashing Sled88 so hard? Right now, most of you guys are sitting around criticizing, and not actually creating anything; something to keep in mind while you sit on your high horses.

The Conspiracies series was intended to be an immersive experience, pushing OFP to its graphical and emotional limits. I personally think he succeeded in that goal, especially since no one else has bothered bringing the STALKERS experience to OFP...

Jesus, why is everyone thrashing Sled88 so hard? Right now, most of you guys are sitting around criticizing, and not actually creating anything; something to keep in mind while you sit on your high horses.

Really? How can you know it?

And do you know, what are critics for? Probably not.

Really? How can you know it?

And do you know, what are critics for? Probably not.

Yeah a world without critics would be a world of crap.. because people would be doing everything wrong and no one to tell them where to go right.

Were trying to help him not put him down or anything..

Hi Sled,

I like your mod very much. Don't listen to them. I ve never heard from a mod or a addon by gaia or cpt. viper.

You and your team has done a good job. I like the atmosphere you ve created. And furthermore I think the addons are built to be used in a mod or in a mission.

I think u will understand the german proverb: "Auch Neid ist eine Form der Anerkennung"

I ve played part I and part II until sector 23. I stuck there :-(

Because the game doesn´t continues.

And the same problem I got in part III.

Prjpiat0201d.ec

I killed the dogs and all the soldiers, but where ever I leave the town, nothing happens.

huh.gif

Just because some people have not created stuff for OFP doesnt mean they can't criticise.

Conspiracies does not go for realistic missions but ones that tell a story. Conspiracies does have potential but it is only fulfilled to an extent. You have given Conspiracies atmosphere, unique story and nice looks. Sled88, think about what you have created so far with Conspiracies and then think what is missing from it.

they are just giving you advice and constructive critics!!

so calm down,theyr not saying things like "your mod is bulls*hit etc."

mad_o.gif

BTW:I dont think hat your mod suck, but maybe you can just work harder on it wink_o.gif

for example look at our MOd,2 months ago we were "thieves" etc.

now wer working harder and everything is ok(I think:D)

keep it up

i have a questiong for Conspiracies fans : which would you prefer?

DELUXE or EXPERIENCE ?

is th ere an alternative mirror? Because this one decrease download speed to 10% on my side