Sign in to follow this  
Spoock

THE TOP 100 PC GAMES OF THE 21ST CENTURY

29. SpongeBob SquarePants: Operation Krabby Patty

*Hits head against desk*

OK, here are the games I disagree with.

Return of Arcade 2.0 Anniversary Edition => W T F

Ultimate Mahjong (Jewel Case SKU) => same as above.

Scrabble (Jewel Case SKU) => what is the go with boardgames? Who buys this shite, when the real thing is far more enjoyable?

Survivor: The Interactive Game => OK, I usually laugh at this kind of crap. But beating OFP?

Drop! (Jewel Case SKU) => No. No, no no.

Scooby Doo: Phantom of the Knight => How in the hell?

Game of Life => these things should never reach a hard drive. Unless you're a certified gimp.

Mall Tycoon => What a load of steaming...

SpongeBob SquarePants: Operation Krabby Patty => OK, I understand that kid's games can be good too. But not better than Max Payne, FFS!

Barbie Pet Rescue => You have got to be on crack.

Backyard Basketball => Bite me. No wonder kids are getting fat, when crocks of rubbish like this find their way onto PCs. Go outside and PLAY.

Who Wants To Be a Millionaire 2nd Edition => With all the graphics of two chairs and a marble floor, and the numbing fun of virtual Trivial Pursuit, this game is definitely gold. My ass.

Moral? WHERE IS STARCRAFT?

/spleen venting.

lmao Cameron you hit the spot there rofl.gif im rotfl...

Quote[/b] ]Barbie Pet Rescue => You have got to be on crack.
hahahahaha rofl.gifrofl.gif

i must agree on all those points there..

and lets not forget that arcade classic: shinobi nener.gif (crap, i wasted my early teens playing that one)

if your gonna start listing old classics

bubble bobble ..the game that invented COOP

On the note of classic games they forgot... "Blood". I cannot belive they forgot Blood; the game I spent my grade-school years playing left in the dust. mad_o.gif

But I think OFP should have gotten in the top fifty if not top 20, just by the size of the community that still plays it, and the amount of mods and addons that are still being released every month. I mean you don't see that kind of following for "Spongebob Squarepants" tounge2.gif

Uhm that list just sucks. Im going to sold my OFP games and im going to buy "Finding Nemo: Nemo's Underwater World of Fun" or "Bob the Builder: Can We Fix It?" or maybe the heart pounding " Game of Life " oh yeah! . I guess if they sold more they are better

Quote[/b] ]bubble bobble ..the game that invented COOP

Wasn´t it Gauntlet or Who dares wins or Cabal ? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]bubble bobble ..the game that invented COOP

Wasn´t it Gauntlet or Who dares wins or Cabal ? smile_o.gif

i just looked it up and apparently wiki reckons gauntlet came out in 85 and BB in 86 cabal was 88

i always thought bb was from 83ish

i will stand by BB tho cos in gauntlet to get further you only had to pound more coins in the slot to get further where as BB it didn't matter how much money you put in you stood very little chance of success if you didn't help each other by blowing bubbles for your m8 to jump on and stuff like that

dont even remember who dares wins

On the note of classic games they forgot... "Blood". I cannot belive they forgot Blood; the game I spent my grade-school years playing left in the dust. mad_o.gif

I loved that one too, nice and gory. smile_o.gif

I like how "SpongeBob SquarePants: Operation Krabby Patty" and a bunch of other worthless games rate higher than OFP.

I like how "SpongeBob SquarePants: Operation Krabby Patty" and a bunch of other worthless games rate higher than OFP.

Just ask yourself..

How many people knows who SpongeBob SquarePants is and how many knows what Operation Flashpoint is?

That might answer your question.

Lmao good point Llauma.

Damn, uber de-ja-vous!

I swearI've posted in reply to Llauma in a thread about OFP being rated in some top 100 list.

And Llauma saying something that made me say "Lmao good point Llauma"

huh.gif

I just noted someone mentioned Blood a lil bit back. I loved that game.

I still occasionally whisper "I like my hands bloody," "open for business" and "I hate mimes" to myself when I've bored.

And how much fun was it kicking those heads around? biggrin_o.gif

Good ol Blood

Weird list, the name should be different.Like Top 100 sales rather than Top 100 games.We know most of those games are crap, just because a game sold well doesn't make it a top game.(how many times do I stop my friends from buying a game because of its box,most show video cutscenes and it throws consumers off,thats not the graphics or gameplay)

We all know the Deer Hunter 4 story,maybe the recent hunting games are better but DH4 was crap.The reason it was a top seller was ONLY because it was in Walmart around Christmas.It got placed in alot of rednecks wifes carts,lol

isnt this sold copies within release? OFP sold 2million copies now it said in some article. We reached 1 million sales 2Ë years ago. So I think OFP is pretty high up on that list.