Shinkansen

my tonal supplements

don't use the photoshop filters. try to find some others :

- deviantart (for exazmple) smile_o.gif

btw you can do also cracks with brushes. wink_o.gif

don't use the photoshop filters. try to find some others :

- deviantart (for exazmple)  smile_o.gif

btw you can do also cracks with brushes.  wink_o.gif

I would be luky if I had photoshop, instead I am using GIMP. You mean the retinex, relief is too strong?

yep, you can do that with brushes, i think the photoshop bruhes work in Gimp too. or you can find brushes for the Gimp.

it's better to use brushes than filters. wink_o.gif

nice model , gonna be fun to see how it will look with textures.

hope it will have a choppy propeller engine sound similar to the Dc-3 or some ww 2 style plane engine biggrin_o.gif

Your heavy transport is comming along nicely. Keep it up. For me it actually doesn't matter too much what kind of plane/ship you are making. I'm more interested in vehicles that have a worn down look. That will give them a tonaleese feeling. Just make sure they are old, rusty and looks used. That should do the trick.

Have you thought about plains like

Cavlier F-51D Mustang MK2

Supped-up P-51 used by South American and Asian  

nations, my books say it was retired

but some could still be in service with small airforces for

counter Insurgency. they came in  

one and Two seaters and had wingtip tanks and taller

vertical fin.

Ilyushin il-28 Bomber (Footmunch)

North American (Rockwell) OV-10 Bronco

A-26 Invader (Footmunch)

And is the Bottom right PIC on your fist post a Cessna A-37 Dragonfly

I thank the roundels form footmunch look good maybe you should use them

Shinkansen,

Like what was mentioned earlier Ebud is doing a Redeux of the original Tonal. Maybe you could corodinate this with Ebud so it could roll up into a sinlge release...Maybe?

Shinkansen,

Like what was mentioned earlier Ebud is doing a Redeux of the original Tonal. Maybe you could corodinate this with Ebud so it could roll up into a sinlge release...Maybe?

you sure that would be a wise choice

1: Ebud has his own secrets added into Tonal Redux

2: Ebud is nearly finished tonal to be released in a few days/weeks

now that would course a long deley cos i ant seen these addons in ofp yet. plus ebud said he wasnt adding anything else to tonal in his thred.. just finilising bugs and what not.. smile_o.gif

But dont get me wrong these will be good too but i havnt seen any ingame shots yet

Quote[/b] ]But dont get me wrong these will be good too but i havnt seen any ingame shots yet

I'm sure Ebud's release will to top notch. This sounds interesting, like you say we haven't seen any screen shots yet. It would just be a shame if the 2 didn't work well together because of some code or addon conflict.

I'd rather have Shinkansen's addons separate because otherwise should I want to use them in another scenario outside anything related to Tonal I wouldn't want to have to have anything else except Shinkansen's individual addons...

BUZZARD @ Oct. 15 2006,02:31)]I'd rather have Shinkansen's addons separate because otherwise should I want to use them in another scenario outside anything related to Tonal I wouldn't want to have to have anything else except Shinkansen's individual addons...

Yeah that was my main concern, seperate or combined?