Sign in to follow this  
johnbeyer

blowaway animation pack

hello, im new to the bis forums, well anyway. here is a picture of my unreleasd animation pack smile_o.gif

soldiersgetminedbrdmnorlamec3.jpg

Woohhoooo looks really great! Keep up the good work! smile_o.gif:):) And welcome to the BI-Forums! wink_o.gif

That's good !

But this animation will be applied only when a soldier dies from explosion or for exmaple if I shoot him he does that animation too ?

i am not a great scripter hehe, im 15. and i live in holland, those anims are not scripted [yet] and these are just switchmoves now. thanx for the welcome, i will make some more pics , cya pistols.gif

Looking good. It would be best to leave them scripted to avoid dying problems ingame. Nice job, Keep it up

These would be really cool if u get these animations to play when a unit gets blown away into the sky.

Thats impossible I think Chipper... Normally it uses the standard death-anim if a nade blows you up

true, though it has done before in a other animation pack, one that replaces all bis ones, dont know where it is though.

im kinda busy with my other project about the Chernobyl accident , and i make some new animations for that project to . soon some new pictures i guess..

cya for now nener.gif

yes it is, but i have all the objects already, i will post some pictures regarding the NUclear chernobyl thing soon , have to upload those pictures wink_o.gif

Looks good, but second picture is 125kb

JW

smile_o.gif

sorry sorry, if needed delete picture.. no offense against anyone or anything.... i did not know it was your grass sled88, sorry whistle.gif

thanx for reactions anyway... smile_o.gif