Sign in to follow this  
somebloke

A Camo Pack

Hello

I recently thought, wouldn't it be an idea to create my own island defence forces. Well not being able to understand a word of O2. I decided, why not make a pack of the island camouflage fatigues and allow others to use them.

So here we go, apologies thats it a rapid share host, but i don't know anywhere else.

The pack includes:

Everon Camo

Everon Winter Camo

Everon Urban Camo

Everon Desert Camo

Malden Camo

Malden Winter Camo

Malden Urban Camo

Malden Desert Camo

Kolgujev Camo

Kolgujev Winter Camo

Kolgujev Urban Camo

Kolgujev Desert Camo

Nogova Camo

Nogova Winter Camo

Nogova Urban Camo

Nogova Desert Camo

I would really like to see these in ofp. So if want island/generic camo download this and see what you think.

All i ask is a small credit in an addon readme.

I may do some more generic camo fatigue patterns.

Rapidshare Download

The everon ones look fine to me, but the Kolgujev ones, mainly the urban and desert ones... The desert one is bright yellow, shouldn't it be more khaki/tan, like the Everon one. And well, the urban one, I'd like a gray one better, but even if you keep the blueish shade, make it darker and grayer. Less contrast.

Already Working on it. thumbs-up.gif

New Update

Updated Most of the Schemes, Also Added New Blackop Cam and 6 Generic Camo Schemes

Remember, use these however you like, just put a note in a readme please. thumbs-up.gif

Pic of all schemes So far here:

camo12hg1.jpg

yep! camo units optimised for the islands!

A con about allot of units these days is the fact their 2048X2048 resolution camo's simply contains so many details it makes them stand out in the 512 X 512 enviroment they're walking in. I hope you'll focus on matching the patterns to the island! smile_o.gif

I'm trying to use the same colours as the Vegetation/ground on the islands. Apart from Kolgujev which is just burnt to hell. Any comments/suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks for the support guys.

yep! camo units optimised for the islands!

Just incase there's a misunderstanding by anyone, these Are JUST the camo fatigues/patterns. Not an actual addon. They are freely available to ALL and can be used anyway you want.

So no actual Units, just the camo pattern. smile_o.gif

The new pack is a lot nicer, the alternative camo schemes are really good, im planing on using the Nogova schemes for my Nogovan Light Infantry Units.

Download link has expired, anyone got a new download link?

Sorry about the original link being down, curse rapidshare. If you want, suggest some things i could improve/alter to the camo(s).

Could you do if possible a nogovan oak camo pattern, as i am currentky using one, but its not very high res, if its at all possible, it would be aprreciated, if not its ok

thanks, i will have a look when i get home, damn uni computers dont have anythink to open a .rar file crazy_o.gif