Sign in to follow this  
ukr-man

Ukranian Soldiers

ukr1ia6.th.jpg

ukr2jq9.th.jpg

ukr3uc4.th.jpg

ukr4sq8.th.jpg

Ukranian Infantry.What you sink about sildiers?Release is soon

Awesome job! These are a vast improvement over the last version, and come to think of it I still remember the first Ukrainian soldiers around. Can't wait until the release!

I'll have to download!

Do they come with vehicles?

Are they east, west, or res?

As far as i know there are no new/good wehicles for ukrainians, only old ones.

im 99.9% sure they will be east.

Hi all! I'm the terramaker of Ukrmod.

Ukr-man - nice soldiers!Could you tell the society how many models they will contain and what weapons?'Cause our weaponpack isn't ready yet....

Besides i think everybody here wants the Ukrmod release as many addons as possible,am I right?So people join us!We need your help!We are just the beginners and we don't have much experience....In our country people aren't interested in OFP...We'll appreciate every help! welcome.gif

From the messege UKR mod leader sent me, the addon will feature 11 soldiers. And i suppose they will be using ukr weaponpack.

That's a good amount of soldiers that will be available. Is there any chance you will be able to make a Ukrainian Mi-8/17 sometime? OWP and OFPL both have very good models that could possibly be used with permission. I know it's not the same as making it from scratch but it would provide the community with more Ukrainian addons.

I wish I could be of help confused_o.gif All the best for this mod!

@Benzin: I'd like if you've would inculde "Ya Soldat" from 5'nizza in your mod smile_o.gif I think it's really appropriate (like Dvorak for CSLA).

That's great.  Camo looks excellent!   smile_o.gif  More mods for me to download.

GD Mast

Kutya

Well i haven't heard that song.In what language is it?Russian or Ukraininan?

And I would like to greet all my fellow countrymen (and of course all people in forum) with the great date - today is the Independence day.15 years ago on 24 of August Ukraine finally became independent sovereign state!

@Benzin:

They're from Ukraine, but the lyrics are Russian. You should listen it. It was a real refreshment for me in today's dull music industry. It's a weird combination of rap and reggae (on Russian!wink_o.gif, but it really sounds great. The Soldat is about the painful life of a soldier.

Nice job, UKR MOD. Finally some good quality infantry. Can't stop playing now. Love the Vepr.

It seems my VC couldn't have picked a better time to crap out. These look great from the screens over at flashpointzone.com, I look forward to playing with them!