Sign in to follow this  
zhenja1

Umbrella Helo and Pilot

rapidshare webhosting

This was done by panzergrenadier3, thank him for the reskins of preparationH's helicopter and Deadmeatxm2 pilot.

Then me for requesting tounge2.gif , this is not an official addon noone is responsible if it causes techinical problems.

nice helo, @zhenja1 you can take ingame screenshots with FRAPS which is realy easy to use. Or for example PhotoImpression 3 has this feature.

mmm fraps? i thought you could take a screenshot using the prt scr button.

Though every time i do that I cant find the screenshots, sad_o.gif

Take very good Screenshots with DXDLL from Mapfact.net

Here is the Link for DXDLL

If you have installed DXDLL, you can make Screenshots with Prt Key. The Screens are saved in DXDLL/Screenshots.

Hope this helps you smile_o.gif

Imutep

mmm fraps? i thought you could take a screenshot using the prt scr button.

Though every time i do that I cant find the screenshots, sad_o.gif

Open Paint (or any image-thingie-software) and press Ctrl + V, and voila, your screenshot.

I think that Prnt Scrn was just made as a Print-button, but that rarely works with any software anymore, now it's just a photograph of your current desktop...

Works with FS2004. biggrin_o.gif

But, seriously. Yeah, Fraps or something liek that is good, or DxDll. It has screenshot-taking function. The bad thing is that it saves them in Targa (.tga) format, which isn't openable in many "basic" tools (i.e. MS Paint). Also, it's a high-quality code which means that when using 1280x1024 your images will be at around 3,5-5 MB's. I just converted about 5000 shots I had taken, totalling 23,7 GB. Using a tool featured Adobe Photoshop E2, I converted them to .png (basically .bmp) format, 32 bit. Took me over 8 hours, but now the file is less than 5 GB... so it was worth it (more doubled free space on my HD).

Well, enough of that OT. Looks like a cool addon, gotta try this with the mercs. thumbs-up.gif

Going by the marker on the helicopter and the Umbrella title, i guess this is all part of the 'Umbrella Corp Studios' project? If so is this and the mercenaries connected as part of an on going Merc project?

Whether it is or not its good for that sort of mission, or for resistance, etc.

The textures are quite grainy though thats the only problem i have with it, not that it matters too much as you normally see helicopters from a distance, but if there were an update that is something that would be good to have upgraded. The pilots looks good.

These arent related but, were done seperately from them, though im sure they will release thier own versions.

These are simple, yet beautiful reskins and were originally meant for personal use so, they werent meant to be "knock your socks off quality", purely for personal enjoyment.

"edit"Thanks for the help with screenshot help wink_o.gif

Argh, the download links don't work... sad_o.gif Rapidshare is gone and OFP.4players link doesn't work for me somehow... is there any other? huh.gif