Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

Nogovan Light Infantry

CCCP was the soviet space agency so they would be lucky if they got gear from them :P

lol, CCCP=USSR not space agency smile_o.gif

Why ppl. allways only think on USA or Soviet gear,equipment, i recommend looking in Europe, might find some good stuff. smile_o.gif

@helping hand, its really hard to decide and work out what sort of camo they should have really, because i dont want my troops to look like a clone of edf, i want them to be unique, the main thing in my mind is to get the camo sorted and set in stone so too speak.

@FA Dalai Lamar i will include a non factex2 model.

I think i really need to do a public vote on what side i should lean towards, russian influence or an western influence on kit type.

erm, go on to OFP and go on to Nogova and take some screens of the area and have a look aroudn for some camo patterns then edit to your own spec

I think i really need to do a public vote on what side i should lean towards, russian influence or an western influence on kit type.

Is West USA for you, or does it include Europe too?

I would reckon Nogova is more European than US in terms of military influence.

i was thinking on the lines of a European influence, as because of the weapons i have decided on using for the infantry:

Main Rifle: FN-FAL: im using the L1aL pack by Kabal using JAM mags.

Submachine gun: Sterling

Machine Gun: GMPG as made by Lowlands Warrior using JAM mags

LMG: unsure what to use at this stage, may not have one

AT: JAM RPG

Hi, i think that some more modern weapons will be a good thing, like the latest UKF weapons; afrika is plenty of L85's A1, so i don't know why the few nogova military units couldn't use it... plus that there's one thing with the BIS civilian model; with some replacement animation packs they look like as if they'd the back too straight, and once in prone possition... the left arm looks as broken; you could take the America's Army back pack model from the INQ HTTV or his M60A1 or the M1A2 and look if that fix it. Or use the Dan M14's Pack, because there's not a single EU unit in the BIS 1.75 campaign, only yankees and some loosen rebel around there. But well... the units look good anyways. Let's C ya

i think that some more modern weapons will be a good thing, like the latest UKF weapons; afrika is plenty of L85's A1.

Better not.I more like remember that africa was full of FAL's.?

You could use a Bren (L4A1, i think) as the LMG.

Got some more camo to confuse you. They include a sort of DPM like camo, a helmet Camo scheme and several possible webbing/vest camos. Plus perhaps some reservist/training unit camo.

More Camo Schemes.zip

I dont get the Brit weapon choices to be honest.

Nogova has no Brit references (does it?)....more czech than anything.

Well alot of the old british kit gets sold off to slightly less richer countries. It's not so much Nogova is becoming British, it's just British weapons are sold off. Eg. Argentinia had sterlings/an equivalent in the falklands.

what if they had some Asian and Mideast influence like

AB3 Black Iris and Desert Iris Light Special Forces Vehicle

and the AB5 (It is built on the Land Rover defender) both from Jorden

and the Tadiran HR-20000 HF Radio System From ISRAEL

OH and the Type 67 Flame-thrower from Taiwan (hehehe)

and the Singapore Assault Craft (it is not to hard to make)

yay.gif

I think we're starting to drift away from what this is. This is just the infantry for now.