Sign in to follow this  
Spyder001

United States Military Team

LOL

Reminds me of my old clan leader back from ERC (my old clan).

He always acted like some general lol.  rofl.gif

im interested in joining can u send me a pm with the details (website stuff)

......next...

We @ ZiiP prefer a beer and enjoy a laugh while playing a game tounge2.gif

And we even don't know what ZiiP means yay.gif Erm, Zebras inventing impotency Pills? Hm, nope, that wasn't it confused_o.gif

LOL, dude i am in rofl.gif

hehe, for real I am all set , but that sheet was just funny biggrin_o.gif

Ukraineboy drop it, just look at the dancing bananas, they made me smile . biggrin_o.gif

I WOULD hop in on this one, but I believe Dslyecxi, Kernriver, and Ukraineboy have already summed up the problem.

whistle.gif

I don't want to flame... just take this with a grain of salt, try to understand where I am comming from.

When you offer ranks, Promote yourself to Col., say you've been trained by military person's... yet you're to young to join makes me wonder if your on a delussional power trip. I could see yourself as an admin officer (since your doing the recruiting), while your 2 Military advisors could be the CO,XO of your respective clan.

I thought you did come across a little smug when you first posted. Maybe next time you drop a thread, leave out ranks and such. Just offer them some decent servers, a population that wants to practice often, some kind of VOIP and some kind of enjoyable time.

also... when you say you've been trained by military... That isn't much to back yourself up with. Unless you've EARNED the right to wear any one of your countires uniforms... IMO i dont think you have the given respect to utter those words.

Just some thoughts.

Actaully I said I was trained by "Former US Army and Marine Soldiers". In no way did I try to sound smug. I don't see what my rank has to do with anything. I am not claiming any title besides a leader of a team. You need to read further into a post, don't skim them. Mabye your english is a bit off and you couldn't comprehend what I was saying. I would never try to pass off as former military, as I haven't earned it and have to much respect for the military.

Now, this is a recruiting thread, as as this arguement is over, I don't see why you would think to post back here. Seems rather immature to me, like you want the last laugh. So to you, and anyone else, only post he if you with to join USM or want more information. Or, if you would like to wish us luck, like th guys at 4thib.

And dockery, the only problem caused was the people who posted here starting one.

is there any special reason why this topic is not moved to the squad section so far? or is it alowed to present the own clan for recruiting activities here?

is it possible that usmc orientated clans have special advantages due to the latest VBS2 Enterprise License contract with the us gov?

hey look, now you are really getting annoying with your insults every fricken post.

from me to you, with all do respect... just state your recruiting info and BE QUIET!

band.gif

sorry sad_o.gif

Actaully I said I was trained by "Former US Army and Marine Soldiers". In no way did I try to sound smug. I don't see what my rank has to do with anything. I am not claiming any title besides a leader of a team. You need to read further into a post, don't skim them. Mabye your english is a bit off and you couldn't comprehend what I was saying. I would never try to pass off as former military, as I haven't earned it and have to much respect for the military.

Now, this is a recruiting thread, as as this arguement is over, I don't see why you would think to post back here. Seems rather immature to me, like you want the last laugh. So to you, and anyone else, only post he if you with to join USM or want more information. Or, if you would like to wish us luck, like th guys at 4thib.

And dockery, the only problem caused was the people who posted here starting one.

FYI... i did read the whole thing, i read your comments to the people who first questioned your 'authority'... that made me wonder more, who or what you think you are.

Look for clanies if you want, ill let you be.

Spyder,

I like how you manage to insult people with every single reply you make. You just keep digging that hole bigger and bigger, buddy...

goodnight.gif

Jesus guys, stop acting like children. If Spyder's really the fool you think he is, then no one will join his clan anyway. But you should at least give him a chance to toot his horn and gather a few like-minded fools. We don't need a bunch of vigilante ego-police hounding every 17 year old off the forums.

In short, don't like his clan? Don't join it!

Colonel USM-75R.Spyder, I have no problem with you or your clan whatsoever, infact I wish you all luck in accomplishing your goals smile_o.gif

Nonetheless, please note that I was only replying to sirex's post (sorry for going off-topic). You, as the person telling everyone else to pay attention and read carefully should note better?

Now ZiiP, i understand it's not going to well for you in reality mod

Nah, all is fine smile_o.gif We enjoy playing PRMM and currently are reorganizing our servers as we ready for the release of ArmA and other games biggrin_o.gif But why I quoted you here is the reason that it's a fine example of your behaviour people seem to dislike here. An argument without facts, not provoked. Think about it.

if you contine to try to recruit in the thread

Erm huh.gif Did I do that? I don't think so icon_rolleyes.gif Again, I wish you luck. I see you have 63 registered users on your forums, that's a nice start. It's good there's a variety in the clan-scene, the more clans and approaches, the more for the player to choose wink_o.gif

then we will be forced to match you, want another loss on your list.

Now this is again a fine example of your behaviour icon_rolleyes.gif As for the point in it - do you think we care about winning/loosing? We're just in for the fun smile_o.gif Go ahead and roll us over yay.gif

We have had problems with your members behavior in servers before

I doubt that, although every human makes mistakes smile_o.gif Again an argument without facts.

But enough from me now, I raise the white flag and am off here. Again Colonel, I wish you luck.

Good luck, mate. You can advertise your clan on the clan pages on our website.

One advice, though. Offense is not always the best defence, especially when you are discussing :-)

Squad threads belong in the squads and fanpages forum, that's the Flashpoint one for now but in time ArmA will have its own. However as this thread has been turned into "Bickerfest 2006â„¢" I think perhaps a clean slate would be advisable all round so feel free to start again with a new thread over there.