Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Liberation 1941-1945: Patch 1.07

configing some of Inv44's British/american airborne infantry onto the resistance (allies) team could go quite well.

Quote[/b] ][spa:sibo:] if you want to be correct wink_o.gif

Da, ya znayu... tounge2.gif

I can say that I've never had an urge to play as the Western Allies while loading Lib-41/45. Not entirely sure where they'd come into play, unless bdfy and associates released some 1945 "Meeting At the River Crossing" kind of kit.

I realize this is a longshot, but any chance of winter gear in Lib 41/45 for OFP, or would we be eagerly anticipating that in say, the ArmA version of Liberation Mod?

This an excellant mod please keep up the good work. One thing I'm confused with is the designation sdkfz 251/18 all the information on the web indicates armoured artillery observation vehicle?

Are there any reasons why you have not included Pzgr40 to the Pak 35/36 as I have found information that indicates its use?

Will you be developing any german AT and HEAT rifle grenades for 42?

there'll be 1.08 patch (this time i can say _very_ soon smile_o.gif)

Quote[/b] ]Will you be developing any german AT and HEAT rifle grenades for 42?

nope. mod development will be finished for OFP after patch

Quote[/b] ]Are there any reasons why you have not included Pzgr40 to the Pak 35/36 as I have found information that indicates its use?

never thought about it. Anyway its very rare ammo.

A question for you, BDFY. Have you fixed the run-speed of the machinegunner and his custom animations? As it is, he outpaces the section very quickly, makes it hard to keep it together.

Then there are the issues born of having the custom run animation for the anti-tank rifleman, but those're mostly forgivable because that is a beast of a weapon. Will v1.08 possibly include the German equivalent, the Panzerbuesche '39?

Quote[/b] ]Will v1.08 possibly include the German equivalent, the Panzerbuesche '39?

nope

Acknowledged - and of the other question, regarding the running speed of the machinegunner compared to everyone else in the section/squad?

Liberation1941 is one of my favourite OFP-Mods. Continue work on the game and don't switch to ArmA to early (if ever)!

If anybody would play a OFP-campaign with the Lib Mod, then visit the Assault Mission Studio. There is a campaign, that was made by Stoned Boy wink_o.gif

You play the german site, with 5 Mission and lot of action are in there. But only in german language whistle.gif

Link to Campaign: Ostfront 1941-45 Episode1

Have fun smile_o.gif

Imutep

regarding the running speed of the machinegunner compared to everyone else in the section/squad?

i post it on our forum. cause i never heard about this bug before.

patch is delayed for a while once again, so maybe we'll manage to solve this bug too. If you already fixed it and know proper animation speed - post it wink_o.gif

The problem is pretty obvious if you're trying to move 'tactically,' IE: Not charging headlong into German fire. The MG quickly outstrips the unit, generally getting quite far ahead. This only seems to happen for the jogging animation though, not the sprint.

Then there's the hull-fitted machinegun issues that cause massive desync in multiplayer, making it effectively impossible to play combined-arms or tank-fights in LibMod with a few exceptions (Using those tanks that aren't equipped with the hull-fitted MG script, for example), and even that causes LibMod to desync more than any other mod.

Then there's the hull-fitted machinegun issues that cause massive desync in multiplayer

libmod is not compitable with MP. and won't be (al least for OFP). for lots of reasons (mostly scripts) and AFAIK optional 2nd mg is the last of them

Damned shame then, really limits the usefulness of LibMod.

Funnily enough we found that LibMod worked fine in MP so long as we avoided tracked armoured vehicles. Using just light vehicles and Infantry it worked fine.

For upgrading to patch 1.09, I have to reinstall my Liberation Mod. But couldn't find the site to download patch 1.07 now. When opening the liberation Web site, it now seems blocked by some virus in the site to block the downloading... Any one could help, OH, bdy.... please

But it also didnt work at OFP.INFO now. It also couldn't be downloaded...