Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Liberation 1941-1945: Patch 1.07

1. Decreased lag and system slowdowns considerably ( let us know hoe demno missions  run on your machine )

2. Added new Soviet and German units (Soviet recon units, Soviet soldier with PTRD anti-tank rifle, BA-20 armoured car, DSHK - heavy soviet MG , German Sturmboat and pioneers, Soviet 37mm AA gun 61K, grenades, mines and much more).

3. Fixed plane models. Now they behave properly while on the ground.

4. Fixes to various other models.

5. Added cargo animations for up to 6 soldiers for T-34 and PzIIIe tanks.

6. Added a lot of brand new animations, including new basic anims,new anims for ptrd, machine-gunners and pistol, bolt acton anims, a lot of new death anims, strafe and roll etc

7. New sounds for weapons and vehicles, and new sounds for various infatry actions ( english radio is removed ).

8. Improved AI. Now soldiers take off the machine gun off the motorcycle and sturmboat when vehicles stop. Machine guns and artillery automatically turn towards suspected enemy activity. Nearby soldiers replace dead gunners of MG's and AT guns and automatically pick up better weapons of the fallen comrades. Tank crew tries to fix their tanks when tracks are damaged and many more.

9. Updated tank armour system. Distance, and armour thickness for front, rear and side armour is now taken into consideration.

10. Added several new effects.

11. Added Soviet and German tactical signs.

12. Added several new missions.

Link

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/mods/lib_update1_01to1_07.exe

Libmod upgraded to 1.01 needed.

If anyone can provide a mirror - you are welcome wink_o.gif  

You can find several screenies here.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?newlang=eng

You can check english Readme

http://rapidshare.de/files/28273127/Liberationmanualeng_.rar.html

English discussion here. smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Is it now possible to use custom a Anim.PBO together with this mod? Last version used BIS animations even though I loaded a personal Anim.PBO.

Also, have you/will you add more realistic weapon recoils?

Cheers smile_o.gif

Super dooper MOD!

The best WWII mod ever!

But before I place the update on LIBMOD, I want to know if you are going to replace with the LIBMOD folder you get in this download, like:

you download is complete, you see that the folder is named "LIBMOD". Are you going to replace the "old" LIBMOD folder with the new one? or paste the content of the new LIBMOD into the right folders..like addons into addons folder and so on.

Thank you.

Stuntman.

Very nice mod indeed. The tank system rocks, best so far for flashpoint smile_o.gif If only I could get the Kursmg to work... :|.

Nice sripts and high quality units!

BTW... does anybody know if they will also mod for armed assault?

Quote[/b] ]Is it now possible to use custom a Anim.PBO together with this mod?

We got completely new pack of animations for this release wink_o.gif

including new basic anims,new anims for ptrd, machine-gunners and pistol, bolt acton anims, a lot of new death anims, strafe and roll etc.

There's no way and no use for another anim pack wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]or paste the content of the new LIBMOD into the right folders.

smth like this. It's an update not stand-alone release wink_o.gif just place what you download into libmod folder.

Quote[/b] ]If only I could get the Kursmg to work... :|.

Help yourself - check the readme

Quote[/b] ]BTW... does anybody know if they will also mod for armed assault?

Of course, we will wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Sounds nice, is a campaign included?

No - island is in the development

Quote[/b] ]Also, have you/will you add more realistic weapon recoils?

Suggestions ? Recoils for submachine guns were rewritten.

Hi all,

How I can use the libmod 1.07 death anims in other mods?

Quote[/b] ]the soldiers with the patch don't have voices?

Feature. English radio is removed. we got scripted sounds in german and russian instead.

The guys in the "ameba" suits look awesome smile_o.gif

Time to dl Lib mod again...

Great! The bolt action is superb !! Me and my friend were testing online and this guy got shot in the nuts held his groin for about 20 secs and then picked up his gun again! Its moments like this that stay with you lol

Only thing i noticed was in mp 2 nades are thrown at the same time instead of one

Well I did check the readme. And It did not work for sure.

-I place an t-34 on the map.

-I put this: "kursmg=true" in the Init.

And nothing happens.... sad_o.gif

Mod is not tested is and not adopted for MP.

Quote[/b] ]-I place an t-34 on the map.

-I put this: "kursmg=true" in the Init.

I'm sorry - there's an error in the readme sad_o.gif

"kurs_mg=true"

Ahh....I just LOVE this mod!!!

And if you are going to take LIBMOD into AA, and Maybe EVEN GAME2....then you at least know ONE guy in this world will pass out inlove.gif

Sorry for double posting, but the "kursmg" or something...is that the script to make the MG in the front of tanks to be able to shoot??

Like the mg in the front of the t-34.....not the turret mg.

Sorry for double posting, but the "kursmg" or something...is that the script to make the MG in the front of tanks to be able to shoot??

Yes. This feature was available in ver 1.0 , but worked correctly only if there was only one tank in a group.

LOVING this update guys, it makes it feel much more like a mod now, than an addon pack.

I dont really understand the voice situation though! You are working on a voice pack? Or is it finished and ready for download somewhere?

Thanks again!

Watson

I dont really understand the voice situation though! You are working on a voice pack?

There's no team radio voices in the mod - cause it didn't exist during ww2. It's a feature.

I dont really understand the voice situation though! You are working on a voice pack?

There's no team radio voices in the mod - cause it didn't exist during ww2. It's a feature.

Nice one. A feature wink_o.gif But I agree that radio voices in WWII mods sound ridiculus. And I appreciate you didn't leave the original OFP's radio chatter. Inv44 IIRC is recording British and German voices without radio statics but it's no good in my opinion.Your solution is quite nice but I think it should be done in more radical way that is by resigning from whole OFP commanding system and replaceing it with something like GeneralBarron's Hand signals system (which uses both hand-signaled and voice commands). Anyway you did a lot of good work so far. notworthy.gif