Sign in to follow this  
Dsp-CS-

In Game Music?

Hi, i was interested where can i get the in game music, not the songs by seventh but the in game,

7th IS the ingame music, unless your talking about the explosions, ambience etc? well unpbo ing some of the dta files would be a start but i guess youd need to ask someone with more exp than me

depbo \ofp\dta\music.pbo

they're in OGG format, so you'll need to find a program that can play or decode them wink_o.gif

Oh i didnt know seventh made the in game music, thought they only did those 7 or something songs

...and by the way, at least my GOTY edition had the CWC (dunno about resistance) soundtrack in it.

7th did only a few songs, everything else was compossed by BIS's composser, and a fine job he did too.

Guest Ti0n3r

The finest orchestral pieces ever composed smile_o.gif

If you have the GOTY edition, the third disk (the red one) of it you can put into a cd player and listen to the score, it contains all musics performed by 7th I think... biggrin_o.gif

Although I DID decode the .ogg files from my OFP Gold Edition, then recoded it into 320-kbps MP3, and burned them into an audio CD... and the result is better than the GOTY-Edition CD!!! rofl.gif

Can anyone possibly convert the ambience tracks into an mp3 or something, and get them hosted?

Thanks

BUZZARD @ July 05 2006,19:24)]If you have the GOTY edition, the third disk (the red one) of it you can put into a cd player and listen to the score, it contains all musics performed by 7th I think...  biggrin_o.gif

Although I DID decode the .ogg files from my OFP Gold Edition, then recoded it into 320-kbps MP3, and burned them into an audio CD... and the result is better than the GOTY-Edition CD!!!  rofl.gif

You can put those songs in a zip file and get it hosted at filefront or something for download, can u do that?

I have to see how much the whole thing is, it's on a dismounted hard drive, but due to the high quality, it could be heavy... maybe I could upload it from work... gotta check it out...

buzzard if you can do that, man that would be great, oh um what did you decode it with? and recode

Guest Ti0n3r

I can upload Mp3's of the Elite soundtrack, if that's OK with BIS smile_o.gif

Is that just the seventh stuff? I'm after the actual ambient background music in the main menus and such.

Please search before posting, this question has been asked and answered numerous times.