Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

Nice work. I'm not a big fan of WH40K (I've only played for a while demo version of Dawn of War) but I've really enjoyed Orks and Imperial Gurads. Also SPQR infantry and tanks addon (I forgot name of that army) was nice.

But I have one question: Are you planning make winter version of your island? I've seen a few screens from expansion pack to DoW (Winter Assault or something like that) and all screens with Imperial Guards were in winter scheme, in destroyed towns and forests.

they might do but i think they want to get the mod out in bits first (each army eg 1st steel legoin 2nd orks and 3rd the upcoming space marines then the rest of the IG and cahos and stff )

i know that the valkyrie is a troop transport and is armed with some rockets and stuff, but its like flying a house..any word on a IG vulture maybe?

just to clear this up a bit, it is the NEW IGvalkyrie, not the old one.... i am using only the newest mods...

and i guess i have to take some flying lessons to be better with it..

biggrin_o.gif

Take note that IF Space Marines will be released on Sunday.

yay.gif  yay.gif  WOOHOO! yay.gif  yay.gif

wait a minute... SUNDAY... WHERE?huh.gif

U see im in Australia and it's Sunday NOW! So can u relese them NOW then?huh.gif  whistle.gif   biggrin_o.gif

Actually NO,

there are huge differences; Rogal Dorn has a Landraider body with side sponsons, the Balisik does not its only armed with a single Earthshaker & 1 heavy bolter. Not to mention that its based on a chimera chassis  wink_o.gif

Yeah, and Basilisk is an Imperial Guard asset, while the Holy Land Raider is reserved for the Holy Adeptus Astartes, and Holy Ordos of the Imperial Inquisition.

the wait is agonising!!! YOUR KILLING ME!!!! crazy_o.gif

AAAAARRRRGGG MUST HAVE FIST'S!!!! rofl.gif

the wait is agonising!!! YOUR KILLING ME!!!! crazy_o.gif

AAAAARRRRGGG MUST HAVE FIST'S!!!! rofl.gif

easy steele... ur scareing my IG..... biggrin_o.gif

lol, not as much as i'll scare the Blood Pact, when my Fist's come storming in to rape their nostils!  tounge2.gif

speaking of which..... i have fixed about 1/3 of that campaign...

story line and some veh. dancing... biggrin_o.gif and until we get the IG air force we will have to do with the A-10's and AH1's.. (hint hint) whistle.gif

anyone out there want do redo the 5 ton truckes, into a some what 40,000 year time line... (hint hint... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

oh yah, i found the title location ..woooohoooooo yay.gif so now thats fixed, and some others, plus added some more weapons and mags (not hard coded) in the campaign so the player has some kind of a chance..*** spoiler*** ooops shhhhhh whistle.gifwhistle.gif

@ ladie,

cant u use the valkarie inplace of the AH1, i've used it in my campagine and work like a treat (aslong as u dont want to much precision) and cant u use the Lightning from the original beta for the A10? btr than nothing is all im saying  wink_o.gif

WOW, i just realised how many times i've refreshed this page on the off chance the Fist's have been released, its about 40000

LMAO  rofl.gif  nener.gif

Quote[/b] ]SPQR: Death is really getting close...  

I guess it depends of your definition of CLOSE  wink_o.gif

well valkyrie will be lighly redone with new armament config, thunderbolt and lightning are ok and wait spqr config work, marauder will be redone with the new soulstorm addon for dow, chaos air force will have hell blade and hell talon (already done but maybe the dow model of dow will be better)

chaos army (space marine) will come after theimperial fist space marine) the heretic army will be a light addon and only a chaotic variant of the imperial guard, the necron or the tau (we don't decide yet will come after) the DKok will follow, after eldar could be redone with dow model and i think that's all dark eldar, withch hunter and tyranids could be add in the futur but don"t are our priority. of course the map will be release before but don't know when.

to ladie from hell

list you can use for your campaign in the west side

m113 : chimera

m 60 : leman russ

m2 : chimera with autocanon

m1 : leman russ vanquisher

m163 : hydra chimera

jeep and jeep mG : salamander (command vehicule)

m113 medic : samaritan

5 ton truck : chimera (don't know a particular wh40k truck to replace it but i know that truck exist in the wh40k world)

5 ton ammo and fuel : troyan

uh 60 : valkyrie

ah64 and ah 1 : vulture

chinook : old venom or wait the thunderhawk

when DKok will be out you will have more tank and utility vehicule like macharius, centaur, heavy artillery and gorgon

space marine are in the resistance side like armaguedon army

chaos space marine are in the east side

Cool Spad, thats great news notworthy.gif

do u have any news on the FIST ETA???  confused_o.gif

well my fist army is complete and ready but i only make the model and texture not the config so you must wait spqr finish the config file and the pdf for the story line.

in fact i have all the main wh40k army almost done but the big part of the work is the config. or you will play with a necron army which fight with imperial gun in eldar plane biggrin_o.gif