Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

living legends thats all i have to say least the units dont look cartoonie like that last pack did lol.

and Sanctuary amazing jump sqript it was scary seeing normal soilders to that imagen assult marines doing that ill s**t myself

from what i can see of the map it looks ace two damn i cant wait for this mod im gunna go crazy waiting for it.

since the fists are being used are you gunna make artillery groups as they are the masters of siege if u need any info on the fists or any of the othere races pm me im full of knowlege (years of reading and collecting and writing does that smile_o.gif )

living legends thats all i have to say least the units dont look cartoonie like that last pack did lol.

and Sanctuary amazing jump sqript it was scary seeing normal soilders to that imagen assult marines doing that ill s**t myself

Well, you haven't seen yet true Space Marines doing it. It is even more scary notworthy.gif

now thats something i will love to see *hint hint*

Here's a view of the result of Spad's hardwork and Sanctuary's fabulous script & demo mission  notworthy.gif

ec88132804344.gif

Tomorrow, screens of Land raider, Land Raider Crusader, Razorback (Lascannons), maybe Damocles, and some sweeties...

goodnight.gif

@ladie:

isnt you keyboard wrecked by all that drulling or do you have somekind off plastic bag over it?

Ontopic:

nice assault marine smile_o.gif wont they be carrying some sort of chainsword? like dow? whistle.gif

same goes for orks, dont they need a choppa anim?

they rule anyways yay.gif

I was wondering if that was going to implemented...

We need to be stabbing stuff! Whats the point of orks if they aren't choppin' and the like? :O

@ladie:

isnt you keyboard wrecked by all that drulling or do you have somekind off plastic bag over it?

Ontopic:

nice assault marine smile_o.gif wont they be carrying some sort of chainsword? like dow? whistle.gif

same goes for orks, dont they need a choppa anim?

they rule anyways yay.gif

yah, Dell's key board are some what drull prof.. some what rofl.gif

hay. seince the "how to" board is some what slow.....i ask in here...

how to have chatter with you and a AI, which goes like this:

Cap(player) come up to location:

IG> (salutes)woooo, you missed the fun, dam green skins, don't they know not to mess with the best...

Cap>(salutes) its not over yet, we have to take back the bridge..

Cap> are your artty peaces still in shape to fight?

IG> yes sir, but we are low on ammo.

Cap> ok, when i get into potision, i will radio you the cornets of the orks potisions, make every shot count.

IG>(salutes) yes sir/Cap> (salutes)

then player leaves

so does that need script or how does a Imp.gaurd do this???

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

{

Cap playmove "effectstandsalute";

IG playmove "effectstandsalute";

~2

Cap playmove "effectstandsaluteend";

IG playmove "effectstandsaluteend";

IG sidechat "Woooooah! You missed all the fun sir, damn Greenskins can't learn not to mess with the best!";

~4

Cap sidechat "It's not over yet, we still have to take back the bridge soldier. Are the artillery pieces ready yet?";

~4

IG sidechat "Yes sir! But we're a bit low on ammo...";

~4

Cap sidechat "Very well, move into position, I'll vox you the coordinates as soon as we have contact.";

~4

IG sidechat "Right sir!";

Cap Playmove "effectstandsalute";

~1

Terminate _script;

}

You might want to change sidechat to better suit your needs... copy this to notepad and save it as something like "IGARTTALK.sqs" to your mission folder. Then when you want the script to play just use:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[this] exec "\IGARTTALK.sqs"

smile_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

{

Cap playmove "effectstandsalute";

~2

IG sidechat "Woooooah! You missed all the fun sir, damn Greenskins can't learn not to mess with the best!";

~4

Cap sidechat "It's not over yet, we still have to take back the bridge soldier. Are the artillery pieces ready yet?";

~4

IG sidechat "Yes sir! But we're a bit low on ammo...";

~4

Cap sidechat "Very well, move into position, I'll vox you the coordinates as soon as we have contact.";

~4

IG sidechat "Right sir!";

Cap Playmove "effectstandsalute";

~1

Terminate _script;

}

You might want to change sidechat to better suit your needs... copy this to notepad and save it as something like "IGARTTALK.sqs" to your mission folder. Then when you want the script to play just use:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[this] exec "\IGARTTALK.sqs"

smile_o.gif

thank you sooo very much......... yay.gif

As promised, screens and sweeties  xmas_o.gif

2d6b092827273.gif     4807f02827274.gif

306b302827275.gif     c8f38b2827277.gif

ah fire warrior icon_rolleyes.gif no good graphic model, no good ia,stupid story line but good cutscene biggrin_o.gif

the tau will have new model, by the way, the map is almost finish (thanks to sengir for his great object)

anyone know how can i have the house icon when you are in the editor of ofp, all icon have disapear with the new house (i mean the grey icon when you look the map in game)

Are you going to change the head on the force commander to OFP's default like you have with the scout?

It'd be a bit weird if you've got more than one ingame wow_o.gif (I'm sparticus!wink_o.gif

Also, you should give him a Combi Bolter/Melta, because that'd just be Awesome! biggrin_o.gif

no the space marine captain will be a unique soldier so i won't change his head. he will have to lead his space marine company and there is only one captain by company.

ok the map still progressing, and as i finish the space marine, what do you prefer to see after :

redone tau, necron, chaos ?

no the space marine captain will be a unique soldier so i won't change his head. he will have to lead his space marine company and there is only one captain by company.

ok the map still progressing, and as i finish the space marine, what do you prefer to see after :

redone tau, necron, chaos ?

"necron redo?huh.gif i did not know you released them as of yet??? did i miss something here or what, geee spad,,you have to tell me these things.... whistle.gifwhistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif

ummm yah chaos would be nice, i agree.... put up a poll to see i would say.....

the Slim River mission is going good.... i hope to release it soon....

now i know what it takes to release some thing in ofp..... so now for the times I've sat here cursing you peaple out for taking soooooo long to release...... so i can't even praise all of you enough..... notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

no only tau will be redone, necron weren't done but be sure i'll do them.

ok for the chaos forces

oh yeah, Im still here, and working. The IG pack is growing, maybe I will upload a next alpha tonight (yeah, commisars and leman are there too)

Where´s the download-link? Or was it an VIP-Download?

my fav. are the Necron but Chaos sounds good biggrin_o.gif

Greeting

Garmin

ooh ohhh... i see in the pic views that there are static space ships,

how many are there so far, and did you make static space hulk for orks?huh.gif??

Slim River campaign would love to have it ...hint hint....for the (*******) spoiler..sorry....