Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

wow the chaos are brill

wiki is great im using it to write my 40k noval and i have read nearly evreythingbout them to

ladie are you planning on doing the horus herisey when the mod is out???

reading up on that right now.....i have no problem in doing that...just need help with putting briefings and stuff like that into ofp, i still haven't got the knack of that yet....if any one,, and i do mean any one who has knowledge of that, please feel free to msg me... right now i am redoing the (1985) ofp in WH40K, going good so far...BUT.. i have to take out the voices, cause i cant change them to say, ork in stead of rusky... tounge2.gif , i can change the (notes and story lines in game but thats as far as i am going...)

(@ wh40k team)

how hard would it be to take the IG Valkyrie transports and the Vulture gunship. from beta mod -thats in RESISTANCE and put it to west??) the air transport in black hawks are some what a lil weird to see.. biggrin_o.gif

just wondering.....

have you tried ofpec they have brill tutorials on the breafings and stuff (i have a working breafing on my old com but thats out of action atm and i can rember how to do it

here is an idea unpbp the thake the car mission and look at the html thing for that as soon as this mods released im going to start on the sum horus herisy missions based on the horus herysey books (followin the imperil fists legoin smile_o.gif ) could somone make the imp fists primarck for this and the iron warriors one to

have you tried ofpec they have brill tutorials on the breafings and stuff (i have a working breafing on my old com but thats out of action atm and i can rember how to do it

here is an idea unpbp the thake the car mission and look at the html thing for that as soon as this mods released im going to start on the sum horus herisy missions based on the horus herysey books (followin the imperil fists legoin smile_o.gif ) could somone make the imp fists primarck for this and the iron warriors one to

don that already, but thanks just the same, biggrin_o.gif

i am learning a lot by opening up the ofp missions and campaigns... so i use them as temp plates... biggrin_o.gif

@ladie from hell

very easy take a pbo tool, unpbo the vulture.pbo open config.ccp with notepad and in the cfg vehicule change the number in the side line "side=2;" and change the number 1 = west

as i was surfing the other day, to find some names for character to spice up the next sp missions, i came across this web site, it has lots of wh40k info on race, names and veh. info...

i found it worth the time to read it and to get my self back in the mood to bring my story lines up to wh40k speed..

i hope you all find it as nice as i am..

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

This site is a lot IMO. Goes into better depth and has more pictures! wow_o.gif

Brother Elias is awaken anew...

6c35723085151.gif

The techmarine, Brother Arkon, isn't far behind the Dreadnought but closely in front of him  icon_rolleyes.gif

56edd03085152.gif

Don't mess with a Dreadnought or you'll get messed  rofl.gif

as i was surfing the other day, to find some names for character to spice up the next sp missions, i came across this web site, it has lots of wh40k info on race, names and veh. info...

i found it worth the time to read it and to get my self back in the mood to bring my story lines up to wh40k speed..

i hope you all find it as nice as i am..

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

This site is a lot IMO. Goes into better depth and has more pictures! wow_o.gif

walks over to D@VÅ, hands him case of beer, and then goes back to web site.. biggrin_o.gif

@ SPQR...

are the dreads to scale???as in the first pic...that big to a spacemarine????if sooo oh soooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif and to who ever else helped

ummmm i dont thing the dreads are that big i mean thats huge in the pic maby a bit smaller and its right in the goal then smile_o.gif

The Scale looks right to me.

They aren't tiny like the dreadnoughts in DOW. Because they Dreadnoughts! They're suppose to be big! biggrin_o.gif

To be exact, Space Marine Dreadnoughts (Mk IV as well as Mk V) are 3.7 meters high.

Offer your soul to the great Magog the Damned !

a1ba993111056.gif   5d482d3111058.gif  

0986923111060.gif   8dd7bb3111062.gif

And EMBRACE THE GLORY OF CHAOS !  thumbs-up.gif

Hello everyone,

I´m not sure if it´s the right time to do this, but OK, here is the next alpha of the Imperial guard and BloodPact.

Still, there are some minor problems like some pistol anims still have to be done and some pictures, interiors etc. are temporary or missing.

Please, don´t moan about this or that, I know what I am doing, the probs will be fixed anyway. It´s an alpha, right?!

On the other hand, I think its a big step forward, there are many new units, sounds and scripts and all is very playable. People who make missions can start their campaigns. Have fun with it.

NOTE TO ADDON HOSTERS: please don´t link this addon and don´t post news about it yet, as it is not in the shape I would like to have it for publics yet.

http://rapidshare.com/files/94664994/IG_BP25.2.08.rar

If the yelling sounds of IG units annoy you, you can disable them by putting gamelogics on the map.

SWEET! downloading and trying now... thnx biggrin_o.gif

btw. I didnt know chaos had a dreadnaught too.. let me guess.. DOW didnt include it? (i only know defiler)

btw. I didnt know chaos had a dreadnaught too.. let me guess.. DOW didnt include it? (i only know defiler)

I'm configurating Fluff, not DOW tounge2.gif

No Landspeeder with twin-linked heavy bolters and twin-linked assault cannons biggrin_o.gif

ähhh short question what means fluff??? AND second where can i get / download the Space Marines??? or this awesome looking mod?

fluff is a 40k gaming term, i,e the story or the background and history that has been created for a particular unit or units. smile_o.gif

Wow, I had assumed this project was dead and buried a while back, not really sure why but I decided to have a look at this thread again a couple of days ago and was amazed to see the progress you guys have made.

@ Ladie from hell: I think (think!wink_o.gif the blood pack started purely as a result of Dan Abnett writing about them in his Gaunt Ghosts books and they took off from there, mainly thanks to him being one of the only black library writers who really does justice to the universe.So the best bet to find out about them is his books. There are quite a few though and the pact don't make an appearance until 4 or 5 books in.

@ Barns: fluff is basically referring to the games official background i.e in the tabletop game a landspeeder would only have 1 heavy bolter and 1 assault cannon

Keep up the good work guys!