Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

in one of the missions i am making, it calls for a Heavy Support - Griffin, siege tank, armed with a heavy mortar.

but the steel legion"mod" does not have one, so i ask you in here, what should i use as a replacement veh...???

maybe the Destroyer Tank Hunter huh.gif

what do you ppl think,

The Griffon isn't a siege tank, it's a self propelled mortar.

It can be replaced by a Basilisk SPH.

Actually, I could ask Spad to build one for me, using the Salamander as basic model.

yes the basilisk is a good artillery vehicle biggrin_o.gif take it !!

SPQR- "The Griffon isn't a siege tank, it's a self propelled mortar."

I GOT THAT INFO FROM THIS SITE...

http://kofler.dot.at/40k/guard.html

"Actually, I could ask Spad to build one for me, using the Salamander as basic model. "

YES PLEASE DO... THANKS

AND

SPAD- "yes the basilisk is a good artillery vehicle biggrin_o.gif take it !!"

I DID JUST THAT.

THE MISSION I AM TRYING TO REDO IS FOUND HERE..

http://www.epic40k.co.uk/game/ea/index.html

I AM USING THE nogova OFP MAP AND THE BATTLE TAKES PLACE AT THE BRIDGE..

ANYONE KNOW HOW I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE THEM DANG ORKS CROSS THE BRIDGE, THEY KEEP JUMPING OFF TO THEIR DEATH..IN HIND SIGHT, NOT A BAD WAY TO GO, BUT I NEED FOR THEM TO MAKE IT ACROSS..... biggrin_o.gif

SO FAR THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL CROSS IS THE ARMORED NOBS...

SPQR- "The Griffon isn't a siege tank, it's a self propelled mortar."

I GOT THAT INFO FROM THIS SITE...

http://kofler.dot.at/40k/guard.html

"Actually, I could ask Spad to build one for me, using the Salamander as basic model. "

YES PLEASE DO... THANKS

It is non-sense. The Griffon is an indirect fire, close support vehicle, even if it can fire siege shells. it's different from the Demolisher, Thunderer and Medusa which are purposely true Siege tanks.

I believe that my Imperial Armours are moreprecise than a single comment on an old site rofl.gif

Moreover, no need TO WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. It's hurting my deaf ears wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]ANYONE KNOW HOW I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE THEM DANG ORKS CROSS THE BRIDGE, THEY KEEP JUMPING OFF TO THEIR DEATH..IN HIND SIGHT, NOT A BAD WAY TO GO, BUT I NEED FOR THEM TO MAKE IT ACROSS..... biggrin_o.gif

SO FAR THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL CROSS IS THE ARMORED NOBS...

Did you try to put several close waypoints and make them cross the bridge in column ordouble column formation in vigilance or security mod ?

spqr"

OOOPS dang caps....

my bad... please for give i was not in no way yelling...

icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

i made the the advancing orks go about 50 feet before the bridge in column file, then made way point go to other side about 50 feet past bridge still in column file , then onto their next way point..same for all orks on that side of river... in a straight line as one can get...

i can send you the mission so far if you like?huh.gif

ok , i fixed my bridge crossing problem,(spoiler) whistle.gif

now to have a info write up would be nice...any one know how 2 do that... i have no clue.....i do have story line from mission off web site..... but don't know how to put it into the mission...

any help would be aprecated .. thanks help.gif

I was never a fan of WH40K before, with the rolling dice on a map table etc.Now i'm a great fan of this Mod it is a nice twist for OFP.The latest models released are great, ok just a few little bugs, but you are probably on the case.Are the previous addons made in 2006 going to be brought up to this standard with bugs removed? A great map for large battles that i play this mod on is the 73 Eastings map.Keep up the great work look forward to more releases.

don't worry the map is comming and with the new Dw object it will be great smile_o.gif

spqr should make some screen wink_o.gif to show progress

yes spqr please do, i wont yell any more.... biggrin_o.gif

so it there anyone in here that is good at the coc scrip, my mission

"slim river" really needs one and i don't know how to do it, i spent 3 hrs on it last night, all i got for it was monitor screen eyes and a head ache... need coffee where is my coffee.... goodnight.gif

maybe the death corp of krieg but with the automatic weapon they will have no chance to live on the battlefield

hey guys sorry bot the lack of updates been stuck in bed the past few days with a major bug im feeling abit better now tho im gunna get sum more detal done on the wagon later on

watch this space

from my side i am waiting sengir object pack to finish the map and after config, i'll release it

snowballrules:

COOL, hope u feeling better, drink rum.. yum....

my mission of slim river is not the same with out truks....

i have small assasain mission almost done, it is small, will need testers for it, and any one whos good at intro vids, could you drop me a pm, i think it should have a intro vid...

Someone can upload the Steel Legions Sounds in rapidshare ? confused_o.gif

oh yeah, Im still here, and working. The IG pack is growing, maybe I will upload a next alpha tonight (yeah, commisars and leman are there too)

@spad, sry, i still havent been able to do the marine anims, too much RL.

Thanks to everybody who has downloaded and commented the packs, I can see you are enjoying it, which is good smile_o.gif Yes, there might be small bugs, but nothing serious.

Somebody mentioned a CTD issue with the orks. In fact, I was testing the pack everyday and there was no CTD at all, so thats strange. Maybe it´s a conflict with another addon or maybe with the ogg file. Nobody else reported this problem, but oggs can sometimes be a pain in the ass. Maybe you could resample the sound to wav and rewrite the config line for yourself, and see if it helps. If not, please report back again.

As for the killakans, the spin around just when they dont have enough space to move, the worked fine for me in the hills huh.gif

Nice job on ther extra ork armor too ! When its time i will code them into an extra boyz2.pbo

As for the building prodetar sent me, im still coding them, the separate pbos for each building arent the way i wanted to do it, mate smile_o.gif nevermind, good job, i will repack it.

@Ladie from hell

A mission, cool ! I would love to play a proper SP mission, i dont have time to make any myself right now.

It would be great to have also the other ppl working on some missions, so if you have time, go for it lguys and do some!

Thanks to everybody for the interest and have fun.

WB sengir glad to see your still alive lol

tonight??? i cannot wait hehe any idea what i could add to my trukk wagon thing?

ok ppl...

i beleve i have a very beta mission for you... its soooo beta, its a zeta... anyone have a good place i could put it so you ppl's can get it....

remember, it is my "FIRST" public release ... and as i stated before,

i am not good at doing intros videos or able to do mission statements... so i will put a small write up in note pad to give some story line..(working on that now..)