Sign in to follow this  
itim_tuko

Games Convention 2006

Do anyone knows if Armed Assualt will be presented on the Games Convention in Leipzig in August as Bohemia isn on the official list? This would be great for all fans here in Europe as its much easier to reach.

They weren't last year, and from what Placebo said back then I don't think they value that Convention very much, E3 is much more interesting for them.

Hmmm maybe best not to remind me what I said (I can't remember but it doesn't sound good) wink_o.gif

Plans for GC are being worked on, we'll announce what we need to announce when we have something to announce wink_o.gif

Plans for GC are being worked on, we'll announce what we need to announce when we have something to announce wink_o.gif

Seems like the vacations mixed up his mind a wee bit ^^

*runs away* nener.gif

So if I understand you correctly the keyword is "announce"

yay.giftounge2.gif

Hope there will be something though, always a pleasure to have some news. thumbs-up.gif

So if I understand you correctly the keyword is "announce"

well that's what BIS is good at... announcing things you know rofl.gif

Only 3 more days.

Since quite a few people I know consider visiting the GC2006 for the sake of Armed Assault, an announcement would be real useful .. help.gif

3 more days? The Games convention is in August not June confused_o.gif .

Mi, 23.08.2006** 09.00 Uhr - 18.00 Uhr

Do, 24.08.2006 09.00 Uhr - 18.00 Uhr

Fr. 25.08.2006 09.00 Uhr - 18.00 Uhr

Sa, 26.08.2006 09.00 Uhr - 20.00 Uhr

So, 27.08.2006 09.00 Uhr - 18.00 Uhr

The 23th is only for Press - any newspaper or games magazine willing to offer me a job that day biggrin_o.gif .

"E3 is much more interesting"

Is BIS more hoping for the game to explode (in a good way ofcourse) in the US or in Europe ? With flashpoint i always had the idea that Europe was the continent where the game settled best..? confused_o.gif