Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: The Experience

click here

There are some new screenshots about one new sector in CON:TE! Like i said: You can even post english comments or question or everything else in our forums! So dont be scared if there is so much in german:D

Ok want to show you our GUI for Conspiracies The Experience! smile_o.gif Hope i got some comments...

flashpointresistance2006061216.jpg

Critical comments are allowed too! smile_o.gif

Very nice GUI Sled ! GJ !

btw,

I tried to run Conspiracies Part 2 on this computer;

1GB RDRAM

G-Force FX5200

2.8 GHZ

And I got a lot, a lot of Lag.

Also the second part is in german so I can't really play . .

Part 1 ran fine on that computer {the one above}.

smile_o.gif

Thx Phoenix... You`re right, for part 2 you need a real monster-machine to run in all details! I though Sgt.Eversmann released a english-patch for part2huh.gifhuh.gif Anyway... "The Experience" has nothing to do with the 2 parts. It's a complete new Conspiracies with all possible features in OFP. I really try to make this mod like STALKER. You have such a freedom in this Conspiracies, it's breath taking even for me! wink_o.gif Never thought that a mod could be so atmospheric like any STALKER Alpha/Beta^^. I also try to improve the performance... Another positive news is: the enemies and animals are random generated, except the maincharacters in the sectors. But this new feature of random bring a complete new gameplay for the Conspiracies mod. I hope you will enjoy that!

BTW: The report for the MP-Alpha-Test will be finished soon. smile_o.gif And yes a MP-Part will be a new feature for Conspiracies^^. There will be some random generated singleplayer missions if someone completed the campaign. smile_o.gif But even the campaign is random generated! biggrin_o.gif You will never see the same again! And the campaign will have a open end. So you could play as long as you want! smile_o.gif

click here and check out the news site! I will add more and more characters later smile_o.gif

Thx Phoenix... You`re right, for part 2 you need a real monster-machine to run in all details! I though Sgt.Eversmann released a english-patch for part2huh.gifhuh.gif Anyway... "The Experience" has nothing to do with the 2 parts. It's a complete new Conspiracies with all possible features in OFP. I really try to make this mod like STALKER. You have such a freedom in this Conspiracies, it's breath taking even for me! wink_o.gif Never thought that a mod could be so atmospheric like any STALKER Alpha/Beta^^. I also try to improve the performance... Another positive news is: the enemies and animals are random generated, except the maincharacters in the sectors. But this new feature of random bring a complete new gameplay for the Conspiracies mod. I hope you will enjoy that!

BTW: The report for the MP-Alpha-Test will be finished soon. smile_o.gif And yes a MP-Part will be a new feature for Conspiracies^^. There will be some random generated singleplayer missions if someone completed the campaign. smile_o.gif But even the campaign is random generated! biggrin_o.gif You will never see the same again! And the campaign will have a open end. So you could play as long as you want! smile_o.gif

Now you've caught my attention. It sound great.

and very nice GUI!

Hope so rg7621! smile_o.gif

Here are some characters of the game! At the moment the gallery is not complete^^!

Here the pictures for the lazy guys! smile_o.gif

part1charac0jf.jpg

part2charac7gn.jpg

Nice work, Sled88, but not right at all. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. concept is not like yours. I'm not talking about models, but about classes. Why stalkers are divided into national groups? Sorry, but you're not right at all. Stalkers are divided into interest groups. Like military stalkers, working for Ukraine militaries, stalkers from group that targets are all mutants, or the finding of machine of absolute happiness ( like in original novel by Strugatski brothers, from where GSC took their concept of anomalies, the Zone and some ideas). Stalkers are not only in Gorka suits. If you know stalkers from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. use diffirent bodyarmors and enviromental suits like SEVA suit or SKAT 9 suit, which are developed by Kiev defence facilities and were smuggled straight to Zone from there.

Here my translation of some GSC armor descriptions:

SEVA suit

Stalker's highest defense class suit. Part of the equipment of professional stalker or group leader. Very expensive. That's the main reason why it wasn't accepted for military stalkers' service.

Specifics: body's most important parts spread armoring, impleted air filtering and conditioning system, helmet taken from chemical defense costume with complex psi-fields defence system.

SKAT 9

SKAT9- specially made for work in Zone's enviroments set of military stalkers' suit. Have heavy army bodyarmor, 2 layers (kevlar improved with polietelen) costume improved with titan parts, Sphere-12 helmet. Very good defence from autorifle bullets.  Improved defence characteristics for explosions, falls and gravity strikes. Keeps warm good. Good psi-field defense.

Well, perhaps that's absolutely not correct, but taken from stolen S.T.A.L.K.E.R. MP test. Hadn't play it myself, but I took descriptions from my friend's screenshots. All informarion were taken from russian magazines and my early game researches. Sorry for crappy translation. Just think it's good to make some new models for your project, guys, and change your tables onto more original game like. I can help with screens and info.

did you ever thought about ofp-Game limitations? Of course its its possible to make some improvements. But not that stuff you requested at your post.

The complete STALKER for OFP is crazy^^ there is no way! smile_o.gif Its not my task to bring STALKER 1:1 to OFP. Some stuff and ideas should be from Battletek! smile_o.gif

hey Sled88 tnx for update smile_o.gif

I was wondering, will I be able to run "Conspiracies: Expirience" on this machine:

1GHZ

256 DDRAM

G-Force 400mx 64mb

and on the other machine they I specified erlier;

1 GB DDRAM

fx 52000

2.8 GHZ

icon_rolleyes.gif

very nice carachters also smile_o.gif

You will be able to run it on your 2nd machine! smile_o.gif

@sled88

I wasn't talking about good anomalies simulation and other things. Just about some new models. I can support you with screens, so you could make it. Just it's not right when stalker have a label, where he's present as soldier of a russian army...

Mercenary have a complete uniform of russian marine...Sorry, but in my opinion mercenaries are wearing something more neutural...

And why you don't have more modern weapons? I've just tested stolen version and saw Enfield, FN F2000 with electronical sight...Even Gauss rifle (it looks similar to Fallout's).The most modern weapon I saw in previous Conspiracies parts was LR300...

Btw, about vehicles. In S.T.A.L.K.E.R. army usually use old vehicles like BTR60 that area cheap, because it's nessesary to utilize them in case of radiation. Also I don't know that "Civil vehicles" do mercenaries use. Usually they are supplied with army vehicles and operating in cooperation with ordinary troops. Such are mercinaries in Iraq doing their duty.

The FN2000 will also be included! In our forum is a weaponslist... This list is always up to date!

Ok, thanks for information, Sled88. Hope mine will help you to do your project a bit more like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Sled you may just be the best PR guy out there for any mod or game biggrin_o.gif

I love constant news, especially goodnews notworthy.gif

click here and check out the news site! I will add more and more characters later smile_o.gif

Could you put in english please? whistle.gif

I say it yet again.....

Oh i am sorry IrishGuy^^ Sure i am working on the translation! maybe its translated in a few hours smile_o.gif

The first Trailer will be available soon! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif