Sign in to follow this  
Sgt_Eversmann

Sgt Eversmann's SWAT Units V2

Hey Sarge!!!..... thought I'd just pop in here and say nener.gif or xmas_o.gif but it's not Christmas time. Well, you don't know me (or the screenname) welcome.gif obviously, cuz I'm new around here, but I've been spying these boards for ..ahah 5 years for addons and missions pistols.gif, tips and tricks thumbs-up.gif ...and I still don't even know what that emoticon is...what's a tup? anyways, awesome addon, even if it took me awhile to get it to work whistle.gif ...just don't wanna see the great notworthy.gif addon maker take a beaten pistols.gifthreadjacked.gif ..well at least not like this goodnight.gif ..off to the games!

---IceFLYER

With all those smillies you're just asking to get flamed...

Quote[/b] ]no not at you, sry...at Offtime -.-

You have no right to be angry at Offtime. He lets you use a part of his addon so he has the right to demand proper credits.

Just tested them, they're great... a negotiator with Llauma head 2 would be great to have aswell, but I think I can manage for a while.

Just a small thing... when using custom head texture, it came out a bit blurred. I have to double check it with DMA and WP mod units, but just thought that I might note it right away aswell.

In this topic it says something about the faces, I guess more are used now instead of just one. Whatev. Other than that I don't think there are any changes, besides the new readme.

In the future, I think you should add the Negotiator from pack 1 to the new pack, because currently I have both installed and I have to do trial and error to differentiate SWAT Officer Black from version 1 and SWAT Officer Black from version 2.

Also, perhaps the SWAT Snipers should have a setobjecttexture for their hat? It doesn't make much sense to have FBI on the sniper's vest and then have it say SWAT on his cap.

A final idea, perhaps you could make the '2' officer (ie, SWAT Officer Blue 2) carry an MP5 instead of a 5.56 rifle, ala your first pack? I think that was a really good idea.

I love this pack, it really is awesome. Hopefully someone will make a SWAT van or armoured truck/bus/whatever to carry these guys around when on the ground. And hopefully -SWAT- will have his Police UH1 ready 8) Nice work!!

edit - oh yeah and blood/injury textures are a must ;) it can't be too difficult to overlay spots of the clothing with some dark red splotches?

major fix was the Head.

In V2 they all had the same head texture. Ofcourse I found out after releasing V2 crazy_o.gif

so I fixed them, reassigning selection and stuff, was abit of work but no deal.

ye and of course the most important: new readme wink_o.gif

ok for next release I will make neogotiator + wound textures!

gotta go to train now, be back on saturday/sunday

see you

and:

sorry offtime!

OK, double checked it and it appears that your units have a small problem with faces, atleast custom ones - they appear a bit blurry. Not a problem at longer distance, but when you come close... confused_o.gif

I tested the same textures with DMA and OFPL units, works fine with them.

Also, on one of the officers, atleast... I couldn't get my texture to "stick", 'cos the script apparently forced the facetex2 textures. I do have the same problem with Offtime's GROM, though. Works when the unit is dead, though.

Otherwise, I love them. They might be few, and quite similar, and they all have some kind of eyewear, but nice job. I'll be happy to see the next version.

I cant seem to find the negotiator, and Yes, I have Ver. 2.1 What the hells up?

There is no negotiator in this pack, make sure you have the previous one in use, too. They'll conflict a tad (editor) but it works.

I cant have both of them in, It asks to replace them with the new ones

*EDIT* Nevermind, I ended up taking all the units out because all my Units had Very Long Dicks :P (There arms were at the crotch and sticking out) they were looking like hung over Mustang Horses :P  So I removed everything with the Name Sergeant Eversmann and put the 2.1 back in, thx for the help :P

*EDIT 2* The Same problem came back! I dont have TCP_TestDog.pbo, So I dont know what the problem is!

Can someone please tell me whats wrong with it? I'm also having the same problem with CodeBlue Units, and No They didnt Conflict before.

3rdpersonotherangle1ez.jpg

untitled18nl1.jpg

heh ye I try to fix that it's just version 0.XXskull biggrin_o.gif

btw Model is from UCS Mercs..+some addiotions

They are looking very nice but is the SWAT using the CIRAS System ?

SWAT can use what they want and I saw SWAT Officers on SWAT Challenge '05 with Paraclette Vest so RAV or CIRAS, who cars, hey it's swat smile_o.gif

thanks Marcus for pics smile_o.gif