Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

project "SCI-FI"

i need help. if someone is interested, send me a pm.

why i need help? because it's too much work, i can't do all by myself. it is very long to make textures.

for the moment i remade 3 times the mapping of the Scarab, which have a particular shape. banghead.gif now it's good.

i begun also 2 soldiers, who need new legs. but i'm not sure to keep them.

soldatsgz7.th.jpg

yes i know, it's not really scifi. but remenber, the project is a mix between modern and old stuff. smile_o.gif

2 new update:

the scarab (new texture and new details):

scarabhw4.th.jpg

the complex (new details)

complexejg1.th.jpg

i need help. if someone is interested, send me a pm.

why i need help? because it's too much work, i can't do all by myself. it is very long to make textures.

for the moment i remade 3 times the mapping of the Scarab, which have a particular shape. banghead.gif now it's good.

i begun also 2 soldiers, who need new legs. but i'm not sure to keep them.

[http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soldatsgz7.jpg][]http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3528/soldatsgz7.th.jpg[]]

yes i know, it's not really scifi. but remenber, the project is a mix between modern and old stuff. smile_o.gif

Looking scifi can be relative. Look at battlestar galactica, that is suppose to be scifi, but if you look at their ground troops, well they are not really scifi. In fact, they just use "scifi looking" weapons (which are actually real world weapons).

Anyhow, you might want to experiment with the terran legs? Modify them and stuff? Just to see how they would look like, or do you think that might look too weird? (Remember that I had a pair of legs in one of the p3d's where the pose was not a standard bis leg pose).

You already though about the weapons? smile_o.gif

yep starship troopers aren't really scifi too. smile_o.gif for the weapons hum!!!! a knife rofl.gif in fact i don't know whistle.gif

LOOKS FANTASTIC!

Just one complaint....the inside of the barrel is a rather bright beige. I'd make it a dark colour (ie: black or similar).

Looks great though! notworthy.gif

Abs

thx mate, don't worry for the inside of the barrel. it will be dark with the lightingmap wink_o.gif

@Strangelove: some humanoids and some robots. the ennemy will be the OMNI company. (imagine microsoft which control a whole planet whistle.gif ) smile_o.gif

after an attempt in oxygen, i reworked the textures. so soon some pics in game.

najavc1.th.jpg

the naja in game. the picture is cut, but not reworked. i use the afghaneveron made by remo, and i have I have his agreement, to modify his awesome island. thx to him

naja: 150 km/h max speed

almost the same size as the ww2 german puma

120mm gun (for the moment)

1 mg (for the moment)

class: tank

crew: 3

najofpgq6.th.jpg

Looks nice, I love it! pistols.gifyay.gif Kill the dancing banana! OH NOO! BUT IT DODGES THE BULLETS!WITH A SMILE ON IT'S FACE!

Love the ambulance shape.

Stuff looks really good D@nte!

thx mate, soon i will begin the texture of this vehicle. but i must solve some problems with the naja (the wheels don't work etc) and after i must finish the scarab, and the soldiers smile_o.gif

bit har to translate, but in english you would say something like:

"you know"

oh ok. biggrin_o.gif it's like the new tarin island. tarin in french means nose biggrin_o.gif

thx all, for you comments.

Maybe the troops should look like Ghost recon 3/Quake wars that kind of modern day troop mixed with starship troopers and aliens 2, that how i always picture the future

yeah, but for now i wait for Arma. wink_o.gif i make just some vehicles. Soldiers, planes will be for Arma.

and i don't know if that would be possible to use an ofp map in Arma, so for the moment. i wait tounge2.gif

i have to say this looks amazing

like previously stated: you should make a post-apocaliptic island

basically pick a major city and make it all destroyed, like after a nuclear war.

maybe a giant crater in the centre and then have smashed buildings all around it

burnt out cars, skeletons.... so cool

but probaby wayyyy much work to make

hmmm maybe ill make a project of my own.... gona be off to the tutorials now

in fact the island will be almost like tatooine. i mean a semi-desertic island, but with oasis and big cities. because the island will be a part of a country.

so no skulls, no post-apocalyptic stuff. i invent a scifi futur of a phoenician people.

for example, i have the Baal heavy tank, or the Helel ATrocket etc. smile_o.gif

gcs0010tp5.th.jpg

the naja and his little brother the Naja-Apc, both need new interiors.

my project is stopped for ofp.