Sign in to follow this  
Gux

Pony (pink)

awesomepony.jpg

Saddened by the lack of pink ponies in ofp I made one myself this weekend. Now finally you can cruise around with your own pink pony posse! Or blow them up! The possibilities are seemingly endless...

Download

I made this last weekend for my amusement and to learn how to make addons; so it's probably full of mistakes and bugs I don't know of. At least check out the awesome custom animations. Enjoy!

What is this, man rofl.gif

The most awesomest pink pony ever seen in OFP!

Ponies are overpowered.

Could you do low-res version?

rofl.gif good work smile_o.gif

Overpowered ponies? Nonsense!

I made lods for it, maybe they are set at too far distances. Again I've only tested this on my system. I suck at this.

does this replace the BIS pink pony?

It replaces all pink ponies in every game ever.

I find no words, but i have post it on our german OFP-Site biggrin_o.gif

Realy, realy cool!

Thanks

Imutep

I find no words, but i have post it on our german OFP-Site biggrin_o.gif

Realy, realy cool!

Thanks

Imutep

Please do! smile_o.gif

Have you ever thought of teaming up with teh crap mud?

oh no wait, this is actually of too high a quality, they'd turn their poorly rendered noses up at you.

biggrin_o.gif

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now i can go into the valley of death on my pink pony...........and fight off goons tounge2.gif

good job on ur first addon...u started off addon making frm the lighter side of life... biggrin_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Finally! This is the one thing I've been missing all these years! yay.gif

Could you make an Eastern equilivilent JAM compatible High detail Pony with scripted NOS?

Thanks. smile_o.gif

Okay, I was trying to be funny there, just tried this addon and wow! Me and my cousin just burst out laughing! Brilliant job! rofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]Ponies are overpowered.

Could you do low-res version?

Quote[/b] ]does this replace the BIS pink pony?

Buahahaha! rofl.gif

Stop it NOW!

MfG Lee biggrin_o.gif

ROFL, great anims, great pic with the pony that fell over. rofl.gif

Honestly the anims make the guy look like a flaming retard... rofl.gif Brilliant!

I sense a disturbance in the force. biggrin_o.gif

Anyways, I just checked out your site, and I can say you are promising addition to the OFP communty, even tough the first addon is bit of a comical one. tounge2.gif

thumbs-up.gif

U SUK11!!11 OMG THIS PONY IS LIEK 2TALY WRONG!1111 WTF FOR A START ITS L3GS R 2TALY OUT OF PROPORTION S3CONDLY WTF WER3 U THINKNG???!!!! WTF LOL U THINK THIS IS GONA BALANCA OUT TEH AAST-W3ST DIVIED IN PONY NUMBRS?!!?? OMG WTF IF U LOK AT A R3AL PONY U SE TAHT IT HAS A LONGER MAEN ITS NOSE IS MORE ROUNDAD AND TEH AARS SHUD ACTUALY B MORE TRIANGULAR!!1!11! OMG WTF LOL JEZ.!1!1111!11!!!1111! LOL

Bwahahaha awesome!

Gonna replace the tractor with this in my own config.cpp rofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]Anyways, I just checked out your site, and I can say you are promising addition to the OFP communty, even tough the first addon is bit of a comical one.

Well, thanks. I do have a another, real, project in the works.

Quote[/b] ]OMG THIS PONY IS LIEK 2TALY WRONG!1111

o ya well in real life it could totally kill a m1a2 becuz my dad is an army duder and he sed so

Quote[/b] ]Gonna replace the tractor with this in my own config.cpp

You won't be sorry, it produces good fertiliser.

U SUK11!!11 OMG THIS PONY IS LIEK 2TALY WRONG!1111 WTF FOR A START ITS L3GS R 2TALY OUT OF PROPORTION S3CONDLY WTF WER3 U THINKNG???!!!! WTF LOL U THINK THIS IS GONA BALANCA OUT TEH AAST-W3ST DIVIED IN PONY NUMBRS?!!?? OMG WTF IF U LOK AT A R3AL PONY U SE TAHT IT HAS A LONGER MAEN ITS NOSE IS MORE ROUNDAD AND TEH AARS SHUD ACTUALY B MORE TRIANGULAR!!1!11! OMG WTF LOL JEZ.!1!1111!11!!!1111! LOL

omfg. lay off the weed. mad_o.gif

omfg. lay off the weed. mad_o.gif

LMFAO! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif MY LITTLE PONY MOD anyone rofl.gif LOL downloading this right now tounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.gif

Nice horsey.

And I post this only because I have to:

f105f2b20b218a034114e6595f307ebb.jpg