Sign in to follow this  

CTI missions

Im wondering can someone give me a link to all the MFCTI mp missions so i can place in my MP missions cache folder as this will speed up my time recieving the file as i will already have it so i wont need to wait and with the GOL server i have a problem where receiving missions takes a lot longer then normal

Works fine for me. Maybe cookie-related problems?

smile_o.gif

Works fine for me in Firefox smile_o.gif

firefoxlover.gif

if some cant get load my site it is probably because their ip is banned (i have ip banned a lot of tkc-cheaters since i run my ofp server on same server)

if some cant get load my site it is probably because their ip is banned (i have ip banned a lot of tkc-cheaters since i run my ofp server on same server)

damn, must've started to sleepwalk and use cheats in the night crazy_o.gif

I wouldnt put them in the MP Cache, stick them in the MP Missions folder that way u'll have access to them to play

so is there any way of getting unbanned?

so is there any way of getting unbanned?

send me a mail to cleanrock@gmail.com with info about ur ip range and what ofp nickname and id u play with and i will look into it

Does any one know if any one has successfully ported CTI over to Bas_Tonahl island (i know i've spelt it wrong, but its a good guess!wink_o.gif useing all the Bas units (rebels and government)?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will find at http://home.earthlink.net/~dbircsak/ctb/index.htm

Is there any other BAS Tonal CTI?

Thanks ScotchSoldier. smile_o.gif

Looks interesting. From the screen shots it doesn't look like Tonal, but i'll try it out.

Thanks for your help. smile_o.gif

Anyone has WGL5 CTI ? I've only managed to find WGL 4.12 CTI :/

Looks interesting.  From the screen shots it doesn't look like Tonal, but i'll try it out.

Sorry it is Tonal(1)  nice work too i like it alot.

Edit: Also I see Armed Assault will come boxed with it's own CTI style game play! Nice.