Sign in to follow this  
AGrick

Partial Visitor Translation Patch

Just made a little patch to translate the edit mode drop down list to english. Its for version 1.0 ... is there any other?

Hope freefilesharing.net works biggrin_o.gif

Visitor 1.0 english patch

<s>Your link does not work</s>.

Edit: hey now it works. Weird, I clicked it many times earlier and it didn't work. Now I first tried, no luck. Second try and it works.

any chance of a mirror? I have yet to get that link to work.

any chance of a mirror? I have yet to get that link to work.

Mirror

I extracted it a while ago in my visitor folder, so hopefully thats the file required for patching.

be warned : my antivirus tells me this patch has a trojan in it.

I've had that on my desktop for months with no problems - and it only got flagged as containing a trojan on the last AVG update (7th August 06).

Read into that what you will.

However, after deleting it the language changes to Visitor remained in English ---- which is nice.

I think this program could look like a virus to the virus scanners, because it modifies another program and that's what rootkits and other such crap created by complete morons tend to do. Or because this program is based on some common cracker program template and gets flagged because of that.

I ran a scan to the file using newest F-Secure and did not get any kind of warning. I did not get any warnings from F-Secure scanner about this program at the time of my first post into this thread either.