Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

grumman duck updating

The cargo hold some part of the body sticks out place the cargo unit better in the middle or a bit higher.

The BIS sign is that all the time visible whistle.gif

i am happy to make you happy i like your model alot and its one of the best duck models i have ever seen smile_o.gif and now with the VC on it even better now we need working landing gear .... enjoy

you asked Invasion 1944 that you could update their model?

the grumman j2f is a free work, this model is public and free (used in WWII pacific war), not for i44 (WWII european conflict).

wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]we need some one to make the landing gear work! so  then this plane can be turn into a sweet plane

I decided to give it a try.  Currently, I have the tail wheel working and I have fixed the propeller.  I still have to get the main wheels working, then i'll try to get the control surfaces working.

-Pilot

EDIT:

I'm also going to try to get the canopy working.

Good luck on fixing it up Student Pilot.

All we need now are some American cruisers and battlewagons to launch the "Duck" from tounge2.gif.

Ok, here is my contribution.  J2F Grumman open source.  List of my changes:

Fixed prop

Removed clan sign (I can add that back if anyone wants it)

Animated canopy

Animated landing gear

Added mission editor icon

Added vehicle picture for group leaders (whatever it's called)

Animated control surfaces

One thing about the control surfaces.  Due to the OFP limitation on ailerones, I was only able to animate the ailerones on the upper wing.  I decided to make the lower ailerones the flaps.  I can change this and unanimate the lower ailerones if enough people want it.

See page 6 for latest version.

-Pilot

sweet now we need to put a gun on the back ill try to mount the 30cal and turn around the guy in the back then ill post the source again and then does anyone know how to make the gun work ?

Guest RKSL-Rock
sweet  now  we need to  put a  gun on the back ill try to mount the 30cal and turn around the guy in the back then ill post the  source again and then  does anyone know how to make the  gun work ?

You can only have forward firing guns on planes unless you mount one of the scripted "Gimbal" guns that Gnat was developing.

DuckGun.jpg

there is a pic of the gunner facing the right way the active military ones in WW2 used a Gunner so i removed the Back windows and turn the seat around added a M2 which is best i have for a 30cal look alike