Sign in to follow this  
-HUNTER-

An Najaf map beta release

It'll be a cold day in hell before you actually get around to doing something productive...

206 posts in less than one month. you are ridiculous.

anyways, as far as the actual topic goes, this map was pretty nice, however armed assault really kills the point of anymore hours in WRP tool. I personally am going to just wait and see how ARMA is, then decide whether or not things i've done for OFP are worth being put in game on that engine;)

you are ridiculous too. you don't like Universal. ok well; but stop to reply to him. the topics don't need your quarrels of child. mad_o.gif

btw, nice island, i didn't see it, before today. banghead.gif

Come on guys, don't make this thread a flamewar.

I would really love to see this map released, because i love to be ambushed and strike back hard.. real hard on those insurgents in your map!!! whistle.gifthumbs-up.gif

[Offtopic]

isnt it amazing, that the forums have split into specific groups...

The Addon / Mod makers with expeirence like Jackal, Laser, RHS and FFUR to name but a few. Then you have the Addonmakers that rip off other peoples content mentioning no names. and finally you have the people which cant be arsed to use the search button and post pointless threads and get them locked by placebo, HOZ etc...

[/OFFTOPIC]

On Topic.

The old city area would be great for missions fighting insurgents as the USMC thumbs-up.gif hadn't really noticed this tread before on til now good work master GOON

Regards H_H

At least when I edit someone else's models I get permission and ive never released a model without getting permission. I also do a quality job of coding to make it realistic.

Speaking of which, Universal, you didn't answer my reply to your PM from last night wink_o.gif

At least when I edit someone else's models I get permission and ive never released a model without getting permission. I also do a quality job of coding to make it realistic.

Really?

The Universal bashing is getting really old now, just live and let live, OK? icon_rolleyes.gif

Thats right I said I would shutup but I see that it hasnt helped nothing as people still go offtopic. band.gif Thanks Shashman.

For a german military officer that speaks russian and has an IP address in the United States, and a great addons maker... you must be a pretty busy, and accomplished being.

For a german military officer that speaks russian and has an IP address in the United States, and a great addons maker... you must be a pretty busy, and accomplished being.

For a university educated, National Guardsman, you sure are immature. Not only has Universal tried to defuse the situation, but so have I, yet you just come back again and again to try and stir trouble

I am sorry for having hijacked this thread, i have nothing against you universal, and will refrain from making comments. i really will be looking forward to your work

I download tonalRedux, after, my najaf city have 75% of bugs.

sad_o.gifhuh.gifconfused_o.gif

75%? Maybe you need to get a new computer or download all the required stuff. Don't have any bug.

Goon could you maybe show us some new updates? Really like to see the progress. thumbs-up.gif

I mentioned many many many times the new Tonal redux is NOT and I repeat again NOT compatible with old maps made using Tonal objects. There was a reason I released it to be used in a mod folder. Jesus H, no one reads anymore.

180 post in less than 2 months.... you need to get a life

oh damn  banghead.gif , sorry i mean 75% on the najaf ground texture, that's what i mean  banghead.gif

edit: Ebud, mybe you change ground texture, Bas_I1 to Bas I2 what i think. ??

sad_o.gif   huh.gif   confused_o.gif

180 post in less than 2 months.... you need to get a life

Confucius say You Are Not Your Post Count

oh damn banghead.gif , sorry i mean 75% on the najaf ground texture, that's what i mean banghead.gif
I mentioned many many many times the new Tonal redux is NOT and I repeat again NOT compatible with old maps made using Tonal objects. There was a reason I released it to be used in a mod folder. Jesus H, no one reads anymore.

Its really not that hard now, is it?

oh damn banghead.gif , sorry i mean 75% on the najaf ground texture, that's what i mean banghead.gif

edit: Ebud, mybe you change ground texture, Bas_I1 to Bas I2 what i think. ??

I apologize for not being clear, but yes, the ground textures have mostly been changed or removed. If you have the original Tonal still installed and Redux in a mod folder like the install suggests, then just make a new shortcut so that Redux is not loaded so the old Tonal files load instead.

If not, then you need re-download the original Tonal and structure your Tonal addons into separate mod folders and only run the original for maps that have used objects or textures from the original Tonal addons.

I don't mean to be rude, but I warned people in posts and the readme that this would happen and to take steps to prevent it.

notworthy.gif

Thanks for the comments guys...

Glad to see some have all ready tried it....and seem to like it.

Lot of work went into getting the major intersections corrt from real maps....

It works out to be about half scale to the real city....

Only the airport direction is incorrect to allow the ILS to work...

And the highway overpass area ...which is an actual intersection but with no ramps in RL....

The rest is done from maps and google earth...

The signs are Pilot's work as well as the ME grace models..so editing them would req his permission...

Give me your email addresses guys and i'll send over the newest version with a addons list.....dropped a few for DMA libya models....

ANyway ..dont have much time these days so please be patient...... wink_o.gif

Can someone please link me to Afghan Island by Crazy solider.

Ive been searching for a while but havent found it yet

I havent even teted this yet but really want to so a link would be much apreciated.

Cheers.

NOTE: The latest version no longer requires the Salang houses pack or afghan island by crazy soldier...

I does however require DMA Libya objects....

If you wait a few days maybe Honcho will post it somewhere for DL....

I dont think the small intro is configured in the config file but ill do my best to update all the required docs, thank yous and such before I send it to honcho...

I've got the needed addons but couldn't find the newer version of An Najaf anywhere for download.

@Goon: Where can I download the version with the Libyan houses?