Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

EDF Pack V2.1

hi all

how have you maked the face of your soldier. i've try to replace my soldier face with facetex.pbo but it doesn't work banghead.gif (i've a blue head ) crazy_o.gif

hi all

how have you maked the face of your soldier. i've try to replace my soldier face with facetex.pbo but it doesn't work banghead.gif (i've a blue head ) crazy_o.gif

The new faces are mapped differently so it won't work with regular BIS heads. It only works with soldier addons that use Llauma's head model.

confused_o.gif  where can i find it ? is exist any help to apply it on units ?  help.gif

edit : well it's ok, work fine smile_o.gif . your units are very goods

Hi

May i ask about mod's status? And maybe few teaser pics?

Thanks

These guys look remarkably like Hezbollah. They have the right weapons, the right helmets, the right vests, etc. All they need are Arab faces and a change of camo (3-color green BDU USA).

0105_shebaa1.jpg

I would love to have some nice Hezbollah units to pit against LOBOS IDF units, would be easy to make for a skilled skinner.

I know what you mean Kinhill. Thats why I decided to make some Hizbollah guys for myself. Its sad though that I cant release them because they are pieced together from 100+ different addons and there is no way I can get the permission for all the model parts. huh.gif

Maybe you could do the same thing? Its really not that hard if you just use existing addons.

hiz.jpg

Sorry for the offtopic!

I have a crapload of pieced together stuff I put together as well...I'd like to release them, but theres no way for me to get all the permissions either. (so i know what you mean) biggrin_o.gif

Those look good though thumbs-up.gif

damn those look! Vbs or Armed A. or game 2 quality or something biggrin_o.gif would really like to see how they would handle on my comp.

Holy Jesus Bucketman, I want I want. Nice job. I can't make crap for OFP, but I would love to have those Hezbollah of yours.

BTW, what map do you use them on, there are no Lebanonish maps that I know of.

The map is DMA Libya. There is no Lebanon like maps out there so I just have to use a wee bit imagination and place some trees and bushes near the mission area.

Bucket man

Quote[/b] ]I know what you mean Kinhill. Thats why I decided to make some Hizbollah guys for myself. Its sad though that I cant release them because they are pieced together from 100+ different addons and there is no way I can get the permission for all the model parts.  

Maybe you could do the same thing? Its really not that hard if you just use existing addons.

Same thing. But I have made some USMC units and US Army SF operators. The base model is from vbs, BDU textures - too. And other stuff (models and textures) are from various OFP addons (I have used 5 or 7 of them - don't remember exactly).

So I will never release them for OFP (because there are parts from vbs). And for vbs release it is needed to get permission from other addonmakers and a lot free time to finish those units.

Let's not drag this too far offtopic shall we....

My Hezbollah discussion is on topic because these EDF units look closer to Hezbollah units than anything I have seen before in OFP. wink_o.gif

Bucketman, I don't make maps, but if you take desert Nogova, add palm trees, cedars, and arabic style buildings with the european style buildings it would make a great Lebanon. Maybe you can do that and release it? notworthy.gif

I really like these EDF units, they have the feeling of being real, unlike most of the OFP units (especially the original BIS models).

I have absolutely no knowledge on island making so I cant make any new islands.

But enough with the offtopic already. Talk about thread hijacking. tounge2.gif

I really like these EDF units, they have the feeling of being real, unlike most of the OFP units (especially the original BIS models).

Then you really like my next project....

Then you really like my next project....

Which is? Just a teeeeny hint? Please?

EDF = best infantry pack ever (hmm, not sure whether that includes RHS GRU Spetz Natz, maybe.. can't decide) I'm making an EDF mission right now actually biggrin_o.gif

Is there any possibilty of you making this pack compatible with KyleSarnik's 2 weapon script?

I agree, I've almost exhausted these units to death I've been using them so frequently. It is one of the most useful packs released, can't wait to see more Ironsight smile_o.gif

I've gotta second what the previous two posters said. I've used EDF more than any other addon in the past few months. Keep up the outstanding work! thumbs-up.gif

Been a while with no news.. anything on the horizon?

Same question as b4, any news?

Anyway, I love the pack the camo rocks and suits with the enviroment. The jeep is pretty good too as it compliments the pack wink_o.gif

OK here's where I am at the moment:

- The UR-416 is close to done but I am having some problems with screwed up cargo proxies. It also still needs some work on the interior.

- The infantry is getting a facelift as well. New head model and retextured hands etc. There will also be a number of new soldiers.

- I am trying to add as much costum firearms as possible. But it takes time coding, modeling and texturing them.

- I am adding a lot of new Kia variants right now as well. Can't say what cause that will ruin the suprise.

- The order of battle is getting an overhaul to make it more realistic. You can expect a complete military guide published with the next pack.

For all this I have to find time which is very sparse right now since I am busy with school and other stuff besides flashpoint. I am trying to make a releasable version as soon as possible but like I said it's really hard to find time for these things.