Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

EDF Pack V2.1

You are completly right Ironsight, ofcourse you are, you guys made them biggrin_o.gif I should cheked before I open my mouth tounge2.gif

BTW, how about doing a jeep like the one with the MG but without weapons or seats in the back, instead, add a few boxes, or crates, or whatever, and a seating proxy where the unit is having a cheal, you know, lying across the back or something. That would be completly useless, but it would look cool as f###. rofl.gif

Thanks.

@CERO.

I just made a small mission containing EDF. If someone want to download it, they can do it here. You'll only need the EDF addons.

The mission is about a squad of EDF who has to seize the village of Regina and free some hostages. It's a very small mission, but it can be quit entertaining.

I just made a small mission containing EDF. If someone want to download it, they can do it here. You'll only need the EDF addons.

The mission is about a squad of EDF who has to seize the village of Regina and free some hostages. It's a very small mission, but it can be quit entertaining.

Nice to see a mission for this pack. I am gonna try this one out tonight smile_o.gif

Update:

The next pack is going to have a delay since I still need to code a set of firearms and other stuff, so probably no release this weekend confused_o.gif

nice mission.

oh..and...what's the status of UR-416?

oh..and...what's the status of UR-416?

On hold for now...

I like the mission a lot. But I do have some suggestions:

- Use HD resistance to make the battle's last longer.

- Let the tank take a static position and let him provide support/cover from a long range.

With these little tweaks the mission will be perfect smile_o.gif

Don’t forget about fix problem EDF soldiers “neckâ€! Don’t forget comrade…

Already done wink_o.gif

I just found a little bug with the EDF. The special warfare group soldier can't hold 2 items. It can only hold nvgoggles or a binocular. Not nvgoggles and a binocular.

I just found a little bug with the EDF. The special warfare group soldier can't hold 2 items. It can only hold nvgoggles or a binocular. Not nvgoggles and a binocular.

Fixed smile_o.gif

I saw some winter textures in the folder...was a winter version in the plans still? smile_o.gif

It's not a priority at the moment. First I need to code the firearms and add some armour (which I hope to show some screenshots of next week). After that I will include some winter units wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Excuse me, but I want know about… You fix problem with EDF soldiers “knee†legs?

Don't know yet if I can fix it. Time will learn whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]It's not a priority at the moment. First I need to code the firearms and add some armour (which I hope to show some screenshots of next week). After that I will include some winter units

Sounds good to me.

I cant get enough EDF so the more info/pics the better.  biggrin_o.gif

I made a new mission using EDF (I just luv m inlove.gif ). It can be downloaded here. You'll need the CoD artillery for it. Mission is about a Special Warfare Group lone wolf, who will have to attack some targets. HD JAM weapons are being used.

@Ironsight, do you have somekind of tabloid or something like that which shows all EDF forces and what equipment they use?

and here some important problems with textures…

1. EDF_sniper no have “wounded†textures of the legs, arms, and head (with face)! This is not good!

2. EDF_naval_corpsmen no have “wounded†textures of the torso and arms! Need “wounded†textures for his sweater! Very need!

I hope you fix them too...

I made a new mission using EDF (I just luv m inlove.gif ). It can be downloaded here. You'll need the CoD artillery for it. Mission is about a Special Warfare Group lone wolf, who will have to attack some targets. HD JAM weapons are being used.

Nice. Always good to see more missions thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]@Ironsight, do you have somekind of tabloid or something like that which shows all EDF forces and what equipment they use?

You mean like an order of battle?

I am composing one at the moment. I have some parts done. I can publish the part you need if you want smile_o.gif

EDIT:

Quote[/b] ]1. EDF_sniper no have “wounded†textures of the legs, arms, and head (with face)! This is not good!

2. EDF_naval_corpsmen no have “wounded†textures of the torso and arms! Need “wounded†textures for his sweater! Very need!

I am aware of it. Don't expect a fix of the sniper problem soon since it's kinda complicated confused_o.gif

M16A1 going to stay main assault rifle???

Have you seen the screenshot on the last page? whistle.gif

Hope it stays, keep the US weapons and more old US equipment as i use the EDF with the US against the Rebels. Like and alternative iraqi force

Quote[/b] ]@Ironsight, do you have somekind of tabloid or something like that which shows all EDF forces and what equipment they use?

You mean like an order of battle?

I am composing one at the moment. I have some parts done. I can publish the part you need if you want  smile_o.gif

Yes, that's what I mean. But I'm not in need for it, or something like that. Just common interest.

Quote[/b] ]1. EDF_sniper  no have “wounded†textures of the legs, arms, and head (with face)! This is not good!

2. EDF_naval_corpsmen  no have “wounded†textures of the torso and arms! Need “wounded†textures for his sweater! Very need!

All missing wound textures were reported prior to release. Just so you know that the beta tester "did" do his job.

wink_o.gif  smile_o.gif

@Ironsight

What did you think about the idea of adding cap/arm patches? Is that worth doing to add some variety to the uniform or no? I just wanted to confirm for curiosity sake.

@Ironsight

What did you think about the idea of adding cap/arm patches? Is that worth doing to add some variety to the uniform or no? I just wanted to confirm for curiosity sake.

It will probably be added but only when I got some descent patches (that actually resemble every branch of the military) which I don't have at the moment wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Yes, that's what I mean. But I'm not in need for it, or something like that. Just common interest.

Don't worry hope to add some sort of military guide in the next release.

I played the mission by the way and I absolutely loved it. Guiding 155mm artillery on Ruskie's while I sit in the bushes only 50 meters away from them is amazing biggrin_o.gif