Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

EDF Pack V2.1

Noticed one other thing as well mate, the gunner on the jeep can't be killed!

That's weird. I'll look into it, the jeeps are pretty much a last minute addition so I guess this won't be the last bug yet confused_o.gif

Still hats off to you though, the units are wicked. Im just looking for a good truck to use them with. Got them using a huey and an M60. I like the Reserve units although it would be good if they had older weapons, webbing and boots and possibly a non DPM type uniform. Also a RTO unit as well xmas_o.gif

What's the M16A1 (seen in one of the pics)? The JAM3 one?

Yep, until they have their own set of guns.

OK I worked out the gunner-won't-die bug and a new version with other bugfixes and new units should be up within a week xmas_o.gif

definately a nice christmas present xmas_o.gif since I'm currently a newly unemployed college graduate I've got tons of time to enjoy one of my hobbies a bit until an employer calls....these seem to go really well against the DMA rebels...definately nice for some "fresh idea" missions on Everon...definately looking forward to this addon expanding...

ahh good, im going to try and make some missions with these smile_o.gif

Hi Ironsight & Offtime

BOH Type73 seat tex that you used is a thing that I made.

No problem smile_o.gif I have the property right.

Please use it freely. You are doing nice work. biggrin_o.gif

I think that the thing to declare the thing that you are using my picture is an act of becoming an

example as ADDONMaker. smile_o.gif

I do not regret offering the PSD file so that you may improve the quality. inlove.gif

Hi Ironsight & Offtime

BOH Type73 seat tex that you used is a thing that I made.

No problem smile_o.gif I have the property right.

Please use it freely. You are doing nice work. biggrin_o.gif

I think that the thing to declare the thing that you are using my picture is an act of becoming an

example as ADDONMaker. smile_o.gif

I do not regret offering the PSD file so that you may improve the quality. inlove.gif

Thank you for giving permission. First I was a bit anxious about using the texture but since it fits to the Kia prefectly I decided to use it with credit and black out the rest of the texture.

I also appreciate the fact that you want to send me the PSD file. My email is listed in my profile so feel free to contact me anytime smile_o.gif

Don't know if this question has swimmed on the surface yet (have no time to go trough both threads), so: why you've named them Everon Defence Forces, this somehow 'narrows down' their usability, doesen't it? Are they strictly maded for some sort of project (campaign, mod ...) or something? From my point of view it would be much more practical, if you could-would named them simply Defence Forces or something more universal.

Also why you don't put them under Resistance side, on such way they would be much more versatile; left for the mission designer to define their relations towards the yanks and the commies and the cowboys and the indians and towards all the other fauna ...

I might be kickin' in the dark here (as I said, haven't 'monitored' the progress to much), but still ... Otherwise; fantastic addon, superb units, can't wait on addon to be completely finished - can you give me any rough date; I have an idea for some campaign, and this units would be like perfect for it.

Great stuff!thumbs-up.gif

P.S. btw, where can I join your ADB association? tounge2.gif          pistols.gif   yay.gif

Don't know if this question has swimmed on the surface yet (have no time to go trough both threads), so: why you've named them Everon Defence Forces, this somehow 'narrows down' their usability, doesen't it? Are they strictly maded for some sort of project (campaign, mod ...) or something? From my point of view it would be much more practical, if you could-would named them simply Defence Forces or something more universal.

Just thought it would be nice to have besides a Nogovan army and FIA guerilla's a defence force for Everon. Don't you think it would be cool to have an army for each island? You could have a war between several islands.

Quote[/b] ]Also why you don't put them under Resistance side, on such way they would be much more versatile; left for the mission designer to define their relations towards the yanks and the commies and the cowboys and the indians and towards all the other fauna ...

EDF is the most western orientated nation in the island group so I that's why I put them on west smile_o.gif

I see ... you already have some sort of place in 'OFP universe' for them. That's ok, but still, just give it a touth or two; there's many other unofficial islands out there and so on and so for... it would be real shame, if later this addon wouldn't be much used, or not used as it should be... if I would making the addon I would try to make it as versatile as possible to be also on such way revarded for all my time and 'troubles' ... But I don't making it, don't I? wink_o.gif

I think this EDF soldiers are the best addon. They looking is pretty good!

But I must tell you about very critical visual problem with EDF soldiers. When EDF soldier died you may see not correct position of soldier’s neck. This seems very ugly.

Dear authors of EDF mod, please delete this visual defect. Only then EDF soldiers be great!

DIDF

Deset Island Defence Forces-the ones you see when you start the game

biggrin_o.gif

Everon Defence Forces is a great name.

Although the camo fits some other islands better.

I agree, these updated units have kept me busy on Everon for the past couple of days. It is a great way of reviving that island, especially fighting against DMAs resistance.

I agree that a patch like that would look very nice on these guys, though I am not sure of their native language.

THIS IMPORTANT!

If you don’t understand what about mean I tell… I explain.

When EDF soldier lied dead, watch by the his neck and you may see

Problem in shortly neck of EDF soldiers! Need add some collar for hide neck of EDF soldiers or… do long neck. I’m true hope… for this defect be correct in future.

P.S. Unfortunately this defect don’t give me full use EDF pack.

If you don’t understand what about mean I tell… I explain.

When EDF soldier lied dead, watch by the his neck and you may see

Problem in shortly neck of EDF soldiers! Need add some collar for hide neck of EDF soldiers or… do long neck. I’m true hope… for this defect be correct in future.

P.S. Unfortunately this defect don’t give me full use EDF pack.

Give me a screenshot to illustrate the problem wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]It is a great way of reviving that island, especially fighting against DMAs resistance.

This was exactly the respons I was hoping for - reviving Everon wink_o.gif

The good thing about them being in "West" is that using DMA Resistance you get the three sides filled up because DMA Resistance are in Resistance and East, what a rush man. pistols.gif

Great addon.

I just had a go with the DMA resistance, I made a little fight in Everon, where the resistance ambush a convoy of the EDF, put lots of HD resistance and I had an excelent fight. The only thing missing is a truck and some sort of APC.

I think that the M113 retextured would be a good choice, wouldn't COMBAT let you guys use one of theirs by any chance? And there is a few European based trucks around that would do very well, like some of the ones from BW mod, wouldn't they cooperate too? Just a thought, I know that you probably have something in the works anyway.

Regards.

@CERO.