Sign in to follow this  
Matthijs

DAF 4442 YA series of trucks

Wouter has been working hard to get his 4-tonner trucks ready. We are proud to present you the finished versions. The DAF YA 4442 series is rolling out on the road in 3 versions!

Besides the open, soft top and shelter versions, there are some bonuses in the form of support versions. The fuel transport in this pack is an alpha, awaiting a proper model.

Download

daf_yad2.sized.jpgdaf_yad.sized.jpgdaf_yas.sized.jpgdaf_yaj.sized.jpg

Edited by W0lle
Working link added

I used to drive the British Army version of these trucks. They were a pleasure to drive. Much better than the heavy old Bedford. Very good models just like the rest of your addons to date. My Dutch army is growing steadily.

ps: I was wondering if PUKF have been in contact with any of the Lowlands guys regarding these trucks as these vehicles are sorley missed from my British inventory.

Really fantastic, well done guys notworthy.gif

ohhhh yeah holland does it again biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

good work guys

now all we need is the ypr a good cougar and chinook (nl colors)

and offcourse my current employer the Dutch Military police (kmar) in camo suits as well blue combat(highrisk security on the airports) and blue police uniforms

tounge2.gif

ps: I was wondering if PUKF have been in contact with any of the Lowlands guys regarding these trucks as these vehicles are sorley missed from my British inventory.

I for one would like to see a reskin to UK versions if the Lowlands guys are up for it.

Wow Ive just tried out the truck. Its really nice, its drives nice and looks really good. Too bad we still cannot really transport the marines because they use the Landrover with 50cal...

whistle.gif

Just waiting for a response now biggrin_o.gif

I don't expect anything else than a "yes", but to keep things nice and formal, ask Wouter. His address is in your PM-inbox.

Just waiting for a response now biggrin_o.gif

I don't expect anything else than a "yes", but to keep things nice and formal, ask Wouter. His address is in your PM-inbox.

Good news.

Thank you very much Matthijs, have sent a email and hope to hear from Wouter soon. Cheers again for your time wink_o.gif

can anyone help me please? Ive d/l the daf 4442 trucks and the Diemaco pack V2.1 but when i go in mission editor it says im missing "special model" any ideas?

can anyone help me please? Ive d/l the daf 4442 trucks and the Diemaco pack V2.1 but when i go in mission editor it says im missing "special model" any ideas?

Yeay, I think we forgot something. Try installing the latest MB290 addon, i believe this solves the problem.

Link

Sorry for the inconvinience

Hi,

To complete the information provided in the readme: the LLWDAF addon requires all the Lowlands Warrior weapon addons:

LLW component (weapon): Diemaco assault rifles v2.1

LLW component (weapon): AT4 light anti-tank weapon v1.2

LLW component (weapon): FN MAG/58 squad support weapon v2.1

LLW component (weapon): FN Minimi Para

These are available at:

Lowlands Warrior download page

Regards,

Sander

Wow Ive just tried out the truck. Its really nice, its drives nice and looks really good. Too bad we still cannot really transport the marines because they use the Landrover with 50cal...

whistle.gif

they use the DAF aswell