Sign in to follow this  
Gökhan - OFP TURKISH UNION

Faun Franziska SLT56 v3.0

Well, quite good news gökhan...

I can tell you, that is very closed to the release...

I saw your Downloadsection on your HP updated with Faun:Franziska 3.0

AND for just 3 seconds the NEWS that v3.0 is released...

I'm so excited...

BTW:

tu0rm.jpg

Have you gökhan released it now....because I can't download it from the page from Olav Johanson post???

Olav, I can't believe you! wow_o.gif You almost managed to ruin our surprise, but not quite smile_o.gif I know today elapsed as it's 12:36 am now in Turkey.

We found a tiny bug and I guess now it's fixed. I'll make a final test and then release it.

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

ah maybe he's just messing with our minds, he's got the picture up, even the link to download for it, but not the file itself sad_o.gif

i didn't even know they had a site until now! icon_rolleyes.gif

edit-after posting i see you posted aswell :P maybe it used to be up wow_o.gif

Are you happy for others to use your model and scripts to fashion their own country’s transporters?

Whatever you do guys, don't complain. This just shows that the release is really close. I was looking forward to it too, but Im glad that newly discovered bugs will be fixed. Good thing they found em. Tomorrow is another day. pistols.gif Looking forward to it! thumbs-up.gif

Well, today TU HP is fully updated with Releasedate of March 27th... but download-link still doesn't work... so I think this will be release after removing bugs in the nexr 13 hours, i hope so...

Extraction, yep. smile_o.gif

...and of course the comment to keep me from spamming: I'm excited about this truck's upcoming release date!

Abs

heh, i dont think release is too far away (as in maybe a few hours possibly?) , thats the only hint im giving tho, no details wink_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Simply amazing work! Looks and works extremely well! Hopefully it works on a dedicated server. biggrin_o.gif

hi

i have download all request mods to drive the truck with the trailer but i can only drive the truck without the trailer.

I can´t see the trailer in the menu please help me banghead.gif