Sign in to follow this  
Gökhan - OFP TURKISH UNION

Faun Franziska SLT56 v3.0

Hi!

CANavar posted on Mar. 17 2006,01:11

Quote[/b] ]Hey Gokhan,

Although I am not new to the OFP, I've just recently started checking BIS Forums and simply amazed with what OFP community could achieve. Turkish Union Add-ons are among the best I've played and million thanks to you guys for your effort and time ! Looking forward to new Faun. Simdi de bu mesajin Turkcesini gecelim: Helal olsun size be, helal !  Tum ekibe gurbetten selamlar

Thanks buddy smile_o.gif It's such a great sentiment to hear these words... Yep, unfortunately there aren't many Turks around Ofp. Arma will turn the tide as far as I'm concerned, though. Hope this addon relieves your homesickness, brother. smile_o.gif Greetings from your motherland, Turkey.

In Turkish; Sagolasin, varolasin. Turk Birligi'nden gurbete selam olsun! smile_o.gif

Cheers,

Guys, we've gave up giving that custom bridge. The reason is simple, you've been waiting this addon for a long time and making a decent bridge would sure take 1-2 weeks more. Therefore we don't really want to make you wait anymore. The truck is ready. A demo mission is one the way, %80 complete. We're literally wrapping up the addon smile_o.gif

If you demand a custom bridge we can also make it after releasing this. So now I must get back to mission editor and work to bring some Turkish Military feeling to your Ofp smile_o.gif

Stay Tuned,

Gökhan

Turkish Union Mod

oooo yay! i cant wait for V3 of your franziska! it looks so purty inlove.gif well, good luck on the mission! and with your mod thumbs-up.gif

finally the franziska is ready

very very glad to hear that....been waiting for quite sometime now

good luck wid the missions and stuff

yay.gif

is it just me, or are hidden_spectre and i the only ones interested in this project? i'd really love to see this version soon but I don't think he's motivated with the current support he's getting. good luck to you and your team on your projects mate. thumbs-up.gif

no, Im a fan of it aswell... I'm not a user of turkish units, but I like the Fact every car no matter what type, from what mod..can be transported smile_o.gif

WackyIraqi posted on April 13 2006,04:54

Quote[/b] ]is it just me, or are hidden_spectre and i the only ones interested in this project? i'd really love to see this version soon but I don't think he's motivated with the current support he's getting. good luck to you and your team on your projects mate.

Harmed posted on April 13 2006,14:17

Quote[/b] ]no, Im a fan of it aswell... I'm not a user of turkish units, but I like the Fact every car no matter what type, from what mod..can be transported

Thanks guys! Nope, I know many people are interested in this project yet few reply on thread.

Believe me you're not waiting that demo mission now. We found little insects a few days ago and today mashed them carefully. On monday morning Murat will betatest Franzi through the mission. (Guess why I said "monday morning" instead just monday smile_o.gif ) Incidentally we have also a surprise, a visual thing but neither wallpaper nor addon smile_o.gif

Best wishes,

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

How does the Trailer deal with vehicle that are wider than the trailer itself? And is the steering of the truck itself improved? icon_rolleyes.gif I found it a little hard to steer on high speed. Otherwise this will be a SUPERB addon i think! yay.gif

well Gökhan.... i would be glad to help test this mission/addon so that the rest could have it as maybe an easter present from the turkish easter bunny rofl.gifbiggrin_o.gif

just a suggestion icon_rolleyes.gif

Navy Seals posted on April 14 2006,20:42

Quote[/b] ]How does the Trailer deal with vehicle that are wider than the trailer itself? And is the steering of the truck itself improved?  I found it a little hard to steer on high speed.

In this case, cargo hits the trailer's bridge which is used for connection and/or truck's back. This ongoing crashes cause the trailer and/or the truck get full damage in a few seconds.

Dude, you're towing SLT56 (suitable for up to 56 ton heavy cargo) on which you load a top-heavy armored vehicle smile_o.gif This weight is supposed to make it difficult to steer. As far as I know, Ofp doesn't let changing steering value once defined in config during game. So we must assume that you're generally transporting heavy armoured vehicles by this addon and set the value so. Maybe we can improve a bit though. takes just a few minutes...

@WackyIraqi

Thanks man! Your highness. smile_o.gif The matter is that now we don't need betatesting actually. I've been waiting Murat to get online smile_o.gif

Incidentally,

-We had observed that not every vehicle (official or custom) has the same "center value". So you will see that different vehicles loaded onto the trailer by the same script stand relatively some forward or back. For instance, official T80 stands some back over the trailer when compared to an official APC. So yesterday we incorporated two user menus for locking cargo. Lock Cargo and Lock Cargo (Forward). The latter is good for big tanks, big vehicles and the other is perfect for APCs and the rest.

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

is it just me, or are hidden_spectre and i the only ones interested in this project?

No.  

I am hopeful that Armed Assault will include the functionality of trailers out of the box instead of creative addon makers having to figure out work-arounds to make things like this work.

Keep up the good work Gökhan.  Your efforts are appreciated by many.

I really like this addon,great quality!

I know it is a beta,will there be a way of lashing down you cargo.I put a Challenger 2 on it,and when i drove away,it wasnt there.

Once again,GREAT stuff. inlove.gif

we've waiting all this time, im sure we could wait a few more days for it smile_o.gif

p.s. that doesn't go for you BIS, we want ArmA now! mad_o.giftounge2.gif

Well I couln't say that better...

so Gökhan, bless you...

unfortunately I was (better am) involwed in a German Kampagne so I had not enough time to modify the camosceme... and military service will beginn in July...

BUT i'll hope to find ther some mades to do this job soon

Does anyone know where I can buy this?

faun franziska

I just came across it some days ago and I inlove.gif it soooo much

and Gökhan....I really looking forward to your release of this one

Does anyone know where I can buy this?

faun franziska

The model pictured is available here:

http://www.hlj.com/product/TRP00203

And

http://www.rollmodels.net/search/phpsrch2.htm

Enter “Faun†in the Key Word field, select “Trumpeter Models†in the Manufacturer field, select “1/26th to 1/35th†in the Scale field, and “Plastic Kit†in the item type field and it will be found on that site.  The site did not seem to allow a direct link to the results of that search.

A resin kit is also available from Accurate Armour:

http://www.accurate-armour.com/ShowPro....uct=586

A plastic 1/87th scale kit of it is also available from Trident:

http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/729-87034

So sorry for delay. Everything is ready. Right now writing readme. we do want to release it today. Hope nothing goes wrong.

Thanks for your patience. Btw: those models look really great. I also want to buy one smile_o.gif See you soon,

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

Dogum gunumu bir gun arasiyla kacirdiniz! sad_o.gif

Looking forward to all your hard work!

Abs