Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

European Combat League - Supporting Armed Assault

banecl.jpg

Hello all,

As many of you will know that Armed Assault is on its way hopefully soon; The European Combat League will definitely support Armed Assault when it is released! We will provide a ladder with no restrictions on when teams play and allowing new teams to join easily. As Armed Assault is compatible with addons created for Operation Flashpoint, we will maintain a variety of maps and styles to help cater for all interests of players.

We are looking forward to Armed Assault with players of new blood to the game as well as to the players of old returning to play once more.

Best regards,

European Combat League

thanks good to know ... now pray for some qualite AC solution ...

This forum is not for advertising any ladders! It is for discussion about upcoming arma and a little bit of speculation.

If players will wish to get boored of the game in two weeks they will definately join ECL with its stupid CTF and C&H.

mad_o.gif

So if advertise OFP ladders, then advertise all of em ... so upcoming players will know how rich OFP community is (ECL, CTITC, MFCTI ladders and so on...).

yay.gif

Now the newbies after reading

your message will think that OFP is the same as BF crap... run shoot, run shoot and nothing else ... crazy_o.gifmad_o.gif

your message will think that OFP is the same as BF crap... run shoot, run shoot and nothing else ...   crazy_o.gif  mad_o.gif

What do you mean confused_o.gif ?

your message will think that OFP is the same as BF crap... run shoot, run shoot and nothing else ... crazy_o.gifmad_o.gif

What do you mean confused_o.gif ?

I mean ...

i i were newbie i definately would click on ECL URL and would find out that that ECL is nothing more than C&H, CTF, 2v2 ( rofl.gif ) ... wich we can find on Quakes, BFs ... and other kindergarten, holywood style, stinky crap ... I think that if we have to show what OFP (arma) can offer online after finishin SP, then lets show everything ... not just silly C&H style online events...

I mean ...

i i were newbie i definately would click on ECL URL and would find out that that ECL is nothing more than C&H, CTF, 2v2 ( rofl.gif ) ... wich we can find on Quakes, BFs ... and other kindergarten, holywood style, stinky crap ... I think that if we have to show what OFP (arma) can offer  online after finishin SP, then lets show everything ... not just silly C&H style online events...

What is so wrong with CTF and C&H that makes them kindergarten, holywood, BF's crap, confused_o.gif ?

C&H: Two teams of players try to capture a specific location and hold it agaisnt enemy forces.

CTF: Two teams of players try to recover an object and return it to their base.

They are very realistic MP mission types considering Aras will be a realistic game, only depends on mission design really..

2 vs 2 games are usualy more tactical and teamplay based than the usual mayhem seen in crowded servers where everyone does their own little thing, i really dont see your point huh.gif .

i i were newbie i definately would click on ECL URL and would find out that that ECL is nothing more than C&H, CTF, 2v2 ( rofl.gif ) ... wich we can find on Quakes, BFs ... and other kindergarten, holywood style, stinky crap ... I think that if we have to show what OFP (arma) can offer online after finishin SP, then lets show everything ... not just silly C&H style online events...

OMG!! And all the games you enumerated has Join in Progress! I dunno how newbs will see the difference between ArmA and the others.

Thanks R0adki11 thats nice to know its what I want to hear a thrieving pvp community is whats keeping ofp still alive!

Quote[/b] ]i i were newbie i definately would click on ECL URL and would find out that that ECL is nothing more than C&H, CTF, 2v2 ( ) ... wich we can find on Quakes, BFs ... and other kindergarten, holywood style, stinky crap ... I think that if we have to show what OFP (arma) can offer online after finishin SP, then lets show everything ... not just silly C&H style online events...

ECL was founded early 2002,it is longest running and offers the most variety of all OFP leagues.We support CTF,Combi and C&H styles in 3 diffrent ladders,where the warladders require 7 vs 7 minimum.10 vs 10 batlles happen often on ECL.

There were attempts to start of a CTI ladder,but there are unfortunately not enough teams/active admins around to start another one.

So far some facts that corrects your statements Mister AG...

Just want to add that your style of reactions doesnt fit in the OFP community,if U dont like it thats fine with me,but U dont have to judge about hundreds who are still active in ECL.

I'd love to invite you to one of the league matches, just to let you witness first hand that the team that usually wins, doesn't fit the run-shoot-run-shoot profile. Matches are won because of better tactical insights and team work, not because of better shooting skills wink_o.gif

i i were newbie i definately would click on ECL URL and would find out that that ECL is nothing more than C&H, CTF, 2v2 ( rofl.gif ) ... wich we can find on Quakes, BFs ... and other kindergarten, holywood style, stinky crap ... I think that if we have to show what OFP (arma) can offer  online after finishin SP, then lets show everything ... not just silly C&H style online events...

OMG!! And all the games you enumerated has Join in Progress! I dunno how newbs will see the difference between ArmA and the others.

I´ll try to put my opinion in a post smile_o.gif

I think: you are a newbie, if you think you are not a newbie.

kapischi?