Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

New Soldier

make em more futuristic or just different looking like

though about making the RPG from Half-Life 1 biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif but first i have to finish my BAR , have to make all the textures and models by my self wink_o.gif

Well i just need a Name for them :P any ideas?

A name? hummmm...

But this is soldiers with russian camo, in west side! So, are they russians or american?

You really need an name?

PS:Your model is nice! wink_o.gif

I though more for my land (german) biggrin_o.gif a litle bit futuristic Bundeswehr with new camo biggrin_o.gif

ya need a name for the group of soldiers :P like Rangers or anything like this biggrin_o.gif same for my Rifle has no name too , though of G37 biggrin_o.gif

thanks smile_o.gif

Now that BAR looks like one I could actually use as a fire support weapon! Great job!

hehe KSK 9? biggrin_o.gif hmm well could be good biggrin_o.gif ok my BAR is textured pictures in a minute

Update: here some Pics now

BARfin.jpg

BARfin2.jpg

Please make a version without the aimpoint and the mag pouch though, I hate 'em. Other than that, I love it!

Ok my RPG Launcher model is done smile_o.gif just have to make some textures for it though of green or grey huh.gif it will be able to fight air and ground targets so you can fight with it against vs tanks and choppers tounge2.gif

here two pics the little things are the RPGs biggrin_o.gif

RPG.jpg

RPG1.jpg

I like your BAR version.

My only gripe would be that (and this is just my opinion) it looks like an old gun with a scope when you have wood on it.

A Black one would look more modern with a modern scope.

Another gripe: In the future, don't you think they'd come up with a new cartridge? I guess that 7.62mm would be pretty outdated.... biggrin_o.gif

Ya! that too. biggrin_o.gif

I guess I just dont get the modern gun earlier and then the sort of newer but sort of not really BAR.

Modernize it!

Hehe i love that wood texture on the BAR thats what it makes that cool and the reflex optic is cool too biggrin_o.gif i don't fat ugly round scopes biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif just think it is plastic with wood texture *g* biggrin_o.gif

@wheitmann 7,62 hmm what i should make? 10,62? biggrin_o.gif i dont wanna be unfair biggrin_o.gif in Starship Troopers they still use 7,62mm for their MGs biggrin_o.gif and that far isn't my "future" *g*  biggrin_o.gif

Hehe i love that wood texture on the BAR thats what it makes that cool and the reflex optic is cool too biggrin_o.gif i don't fat ugly round scopes biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif just think it is plastic with wood texture *g* biggrin_o.gif

@wheitmann 7,62 hmm what i should make? 10,62? biggrin_o.gif i dont wanna be unfair biggrin_o.gif in Starship Troopers they still use 7,62mm for their MGs biggrin_o.gif and that far isn't my "future" *g*  biggrin_o.gif

In my future a caliber bullet would not be used. PS. Why didn't they just nuke the mother f*****s in Star Ship troops instead of cannon foddering

PS. Why didn't they just nuke the mother f*****s in Star Ship troops instead of cannon foddering

Read the book, or watch the "Roughneck Chronicles" - then you'll see why "Starship Troopers" was such an (entertaining) blow...

FYI, the guns used in Starship Troopers were modifications of Ruger Mini-14s (if i remember correctly...)

I have to say a black stock on the BAR variant would be nicer than the old wood - just a bit TOO retro imho.

7.62 with depleted uranium tips tounge2.gif anyone? Sure, it makes for heavy magazines, but when you're ripping through all kinds of stuff, you won't complain...