Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

New Soldier

Ok long time i did nothing :P but now i wanted to make a little new addon - this time - a soldier he looks a bit from near future but is no sci fiction soldier tounge2.gif

well here are two Pics

pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

I did the body textures by my own so they wont look like a photo whistle.gifconfused_o.gif

hope i get some ideas what i can do on it too thumbs-up.gif

Looks like a samurai with that flag on his back. smile_o.gif

The flag is only because for MP wink_o.gif (capture the flag) is only a proxy , no model wink_o.gif

Isn't the us army planning to transition over to a digicam pattern for their uniforms like the marine marpat.

http://www.militaryspot.com/digitaluniforms.htm

I only say that because you said its a near future soldier and not a fictional one. Otherwise looks ok. only possible query i have is wont the light grey parts make the unit stand out at a distance.

keep up the good work and i look forward to seeing how your new soldier progresses

Where does it say it's a US army soldier?

EDIT: I guess you mean the flag but that doesnt mean it's actually a US soldier.

I couldn't decide for which country he is tounge2.gif but he is for the West side , i am not the big fan of the digital camo , i like the normal camo woodland and so on much more. Well the grey parts , if you see them it is already to late biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Why it looks futuristic? futuristic or sci-fic is things like Starwars or big laserguns for me biggrin_o.gif

Ok i just have finished my Rifle for the soldiers , it looks a bit like an OICW or somethink close to it band.gif

rifle.jpg

Thank you guys smile_o.gif

after long long incessant time i have finished my rifle notworthy.gif

Here two Pics of the final version

riflefin1.jpg

riflefin2.jpg

Hope you like it smile_o.gif

It's always nice to see some originality. And to start something from scratch like you did is always the biggest fun in my book. Hats off! smile_o.gif

Thanks Blackblood smile_o.gif glad to hear smile_o.gif

Well i just need a Name for them :P any ideas?

Ok i have made a old Grenade - the M34 "Willie Peter" Phosphor grenade. but here i hope to get some help from a scripter who can help me by the effects for it (white smoke and burn effect)

here a Picture of it

M34.jpg

Ok next news , i finished the Model of my BAR (modified) i am a big fan of this gun , so i decide to make a whole Soldierpack (Rifleman , Machinegunner , Sniper , Officer and so on)

here a Pic of the modified BAR

BAR1918.jpg

I hope you have some luck with that Phospherous Grenade, I could do with some "Warm Persons" for my Opium seige mission. biggrin_o.gif