Sign in to follow this  
armandobronca

Lack of information? Release date

Argh, this is going to be closed within seconds. banghead.gif

It's the same as with addons: It's done when it's done. And they'll announce a release date, be assured.

Yes it's already been mentioned before. Better to have a great finished product than a rushed 1/2 arsed one! banghead.gif

Noones saying rush it, he's mearly wondering if we could be told wether it's still on schedule for release in Q4 this year or not, etc smile_o.gif

- Ben

Exactly Onix.

If u ask me what i prefer, well, i prefer to wait for a game working 100% and with more features.

I just thought we want to know if the game will be released this year or not. And there is a lack of information.

help.gificon_rolleyes.gif

I think its perfectly reasonable that not even BIS would know if the Q4 2005 date is still on. They are working on adding features to a near finished game, so each feature probably has its own internal deadline, any of which may see unexpected delays.

We have no reason to need information if we're already hyped up for ArmA... but if they don't release information we have a chance to get back to our fickle enthusiasm for flashpoint 1 mods inlove.gif

When will people learn already? This is so locked. nener.gif BIS will release the info when they're ready, and they aren't right now. That is the answer you are guaranteed to get.

When its done it will be done,rushing a game...simulator only makes it worse,I think you people should sit down,shut up n wait like the rest of us,we'll be given more info when their ready.

As much as we appreciate the enthusiasm and passion for our future products, I'm afraid we will only release further information such as release dates and features when we as a company feel that we're ready to reveal such things smile_o.gif