Sign in to follow this  
Jinef

Zeus Gaming Nights

This thread definitely needs an emoticon of buttocks being squeezed firmly together. Oh, and just to avoid further confusion: buttocks being squeezed firmly together by the buttock owner's muscles.

I have to admit after played few times on Zeus Gaming Nights that I really enjoyed to play coops, A&D with a mature guys like you.

Good games last night chaps, The Port was especially fun. Surprisingly enough, I even managed to enjoy Mortar Pit. May have had something to do with me not dying in the first three minutes.

Yeah Port was fun... owning Celery twice, first with M249 and then (apparently) with the AT-5 firing from behind a fallen tree (real fun aiming the thing). Also my team had nice firepower, Javelin (which Erppa... errr... noticed) and all that stuff.

The CoC interface I got to fiddle around in Mortar pit was fun, too bad that we only had 2 mortars and the commands took closer to 5 mins to transmit. confused_o.gif

Killing me almost wasn't necessary: this glorious Soviet commander managed to clip through a wall and fall from the top of the factory building. I felt a bit like Attila the Hun smile_o.gif

Yeah, I enjoyed it till a random reboot left me with no time to reconnect banghead.gif

I hope we can do the port with leaders with good conections on Thursday and give it a more tactical feel.

I was pleased with how it did play as I feared East had too much firepower although Inq Bedlam and Simon may disagree. IMO it is nicely balanced now smile_o.gif

Be nice to see og try to regain the World Heavyweight Championship soon notworthy.gif

Bah everyone seems to be playing a new game called Armed Assault bloody trend setters goodnight.gif

Got to say Saturday had some fun moments... like the warehouse complex in the desert. First I take the BMP-3 and engage the T-80 with the ATGM, hit but not that big effect... tried to give it a bit o' whacking with the 30mm, but a vain attempt. Get blown up in the middle of our infantry lines. tounge2.gif 2nd time, I take the chopper. After landing our inf fairly close to the complex, yet on the wrong side of the fence, I back off and give some fire support. Get bored, move closer and pop the Blackhawk from behind the warehouse. MISSILE WARNING! Try to back off but chopper blows up mid-air while hovering 20m above the groundies... BOOM atleast half a dozen gone. crazy_o.gif

Then the Ruskie desert coop thingy we had... drive a BMP down the cliff and get back up, and just as I'm getting on flat ground my gunner jumps out and I... well, accelerate over him. whistle.gif Then, trying to engage a static TOW launcher... well he was faster. Some fooling around continues, and then someone picks up some wierd mine, places it on the ground and we wonder how it works in TS. 5-10 mins later I come around, look if it's a backpack or something on the ground, aaaaaaand... run over it and blow up half a dozen, or so, guys. tounge2.gif

Gotta see about Thurs, but could have some good laughs again though. wink_o.gif

Sorry for not showing up last week - the missus required attention, and who am I to refuse?

Either way, I will be present tonight. I hope at least some of you haven't forgotten about Zeus now that ArmA is out.

Fun stuff last night... we actually spent the last... 1,5 hours (well, atlest 3 or 4 kept playing after I left... at 3 am GMT crazy_o.gif) skiing. Yes, skiing. tounge2.gif

ofpzeusnightfdfposeci4.jpg

Some other pics...

img251....th.jpg

img254....th.jpg

img251....th.jpg

img248....th.jpg

Aaand... "Revvin' up your engines, listen to her howlin' roar... Metal under tension, beggin' you to touch 'n go..."

ofpzeusnightfdf01mt1.jpg

Hi, I wonder if the Gaming nights at ZEUS addon server still use WGL 5.12??

Since I have seen that the server has changed from WGL to FDF, and I uinstalled FDF for some time, and don't think to install it again...

So I wonder if WGL is going to be played at the gaming nights, or is it only FDF from now on? or maybe both?

Thank you

Stuntman

The Zeus Server can revert between OFP:R, WGL and FDF.

Dont worry they have'nt binned it.

Naturally you could ask on their forums.

Great games yesterday/today guys!

The WW2 CTI worked well, after some addon problems, thanks for waiting notworthy.gif

We could do this more often, today perhaps? pistols.gif

Into the breach once more

I fail to see how this adds to the thread.

Another pointless post = +1WL

Hi, I've heard that the zeus server is down, but i'm a little confused...

My questions are: will the zeus clan still have a server for ofp and play gaming nights with ofp? or has ArmA taken the whole interest?

so i'm only wondering if zeus will have gaming nights and a gaming server for OFP and ArmA smile_o.gif

Thank you

Stuntman

Hi, I've heard that the zeus server is down, but i'm a little confused...

My questions are: will the zeus clan still have a server for ofp and play gaming nights with ofp? or has ArmA taken the whole interest?

so i'm only wondering if zeus will have gaming nights and a gaming server for OFP and ArmA smile_o.gif

Thank you

Stuntman

The Zeus server hard drive failed, however it's now en route [if not there already] to terox's house and then onward to a new colo.

We won't be installing anything to do with OFP on the server. Armed Assault gaming and gaming nights will begin again when BIS release a Linux server.

ok, thanks for the fast reply!

Looking EXTREMLY forward to play gaming nights in Armed Assault with the awesome Zeus clan! notworthy.gif

Just looking at this thread for the first time, looks good; but, looks like I missed it. OFP server HD died - New server for Armed Assault only, am I right?

Curious, what are all those who are not ready to move on to Armed Assault (hardware wise) doing?

Has/is someone going to re-form a new server for OFP?

If not yet, would anyone be interested if there was?

Is there something similar going elsewhere?

Thx in advance.

Hi Hardcore

The Zeus community are working with 6th sense to create a Mod for Arma, the name is ESP "Esprit de Corps" . So no-one is doing much with OFP anymore.

Other games played by some of us are

COH

IL2

SH3/4

Check out the Zeus website for more info

http://ofp-zeus.com/nuke/index.php welcome.gif