Sign in to follow this  
nephilim

Have Blue

Well that's looking real nice. Good-looking mesh, and real nice job on the textures so far. thumbs-up.gif Any chance of a wire shot? tounge2.gif

the last photo the one with the / \ tail that reminds me of the F-19

you guys remember the old DOS-SIM by MICROPROSE called F-19 Stealth Fighter? it was awesome, infact a variant with the F-117 was made, also one with the F-15, aww those where the days.

Oh hell yeah! That was one of the most fantastic flight simulators of its day. Amazing detail, easy to use and fly, and great challenging missions. You really had to work hard to penetrate enemy airspace and kill your targets by "threading the needle" going in between radar SAM sights and trying to avoid enemy air patrols. I wish BIS would add a few small details to the aircraft radar/ECM/SAM systems to make them more realistic so as to make those types of missions.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Thats got to be one of the most amazing stealth planes made for ofp  inlove.gif  nephilim you are the best stealth plane maker  biggrin_o.gif  It looks really fantastic, I hope you release that baby before summer  tounge2.gif or for armed assault. thats some extreme textures  whistle.gif

edit. i haven't played so many flight sim games and i like ofp's controls somewhat even though there are details here and there that could be improved in the game engine and a.i and physics but i like the ideas about dodging Sams and awacs alot biggrin_o.gif

Woah, nice textures. The used look is perfect - you're sure you didn't put a photograph on the model ? biggrin_o.gif (joke)

Great work really smile_o.gif

Extremely Awsome Textures! yay.gif Can't wait for the release.... notworthy.gif

Please dont dig up old threads unless you have something significant to contribute with.

Closing.