Sign in to follow this  
Big Dawg KS

BD Grenade Pack v1.6

My god your pathetic,you upbring yourself like your some sort of god,oh wow he made a buggy modified nam soldier pack and some grenades woopdy doo your still not god

you brag too much,you don't see many addon makers talking about how their quality is good or the best,they just release the stuff and let people compliment them,not theirselves.

My god your pathetic,you upbring yourself like your some sort of god,oh wow he made a buggy modified nam soldier pack and some grenades woopdy doo your still not god

you brag too much,you don't see many addon makers talking about how their quality is good or the best,they just release the stuff and let people compliment them,not theirselves.

Hey, I never did anything to suggest that, Crassus here just felt the need to do that and I don't care why, he likes it so thats all that matters to me. And I don't brag (not in the public forums), I don't see one post where I was bragging, and I don't know what the hell your problem is, but thats your opinion so ot doesn't matter. And second, you are not an addonmaker, and you cannot speak for ever other addonmaker on this forum. Now if you don't like my work thats fine its your opinion, but please show a little respect.

We make this stuff for the community and we do it for free, its a privilege to you.

Man this is the part of PR that I don't like confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Man this is the part of PR that I don't like

You should treat people the way you want to be treated Kyle.

Yes I suppose thats good advice, but I have a pretty high tolerance when it comes to how others treat me confused_o.gif Anyways, meyamoti, thats your opinion and I respect it, but its just an opinion, nothing more.

On topic... Can anybody tell me what types of grenades are currently used by German armed forces?

Yes I suppose thats good advice, but I have a pretty high tolerance when it comes to how others treat me  confused_o.gif  Anyways, meyamoti, thats your opinion and I respect it, but its just an opinion, nothing more.

On topic... Can anybody tell me what types of grenades are currently used by German armed forces?

Quote[/b] ]but I have a pretty high tolerance when it comes to how others treat me

Ohh! I didn't know! So I guess you made up with the people you insulted in previous threads? Well that's a relief!

You mean this?

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=47835

Quote[/b] ]Thank you for taking the time to point out every single thing that is wrong with it  mad_o.gif

--------

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=47813

Quote[/b] ]If you have problems with CSLA and ECP then don't run them, not my fault that you downloaded mods that mess with your default stuff.

--------

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;st=600

Quote[/b] ]mad_o.gif Traitor

What's your point? Actually, nevermind, you are getting off topic, this thread is to discuss this addon, not my personality...

Don't worry. You know what my point is. I'll just let the rest sink in.  biggrin_o.gif

Don't worry. You know what my point is. I'll just let the rest sink in.  biggrin_o.gif

Off topic band.gif

Oh yeah like you havent gone off topic before,spamming lasers pilot thread with your one post "mad_o.gif" smilies.

edit: oh and by the way,I do make addons for myself and am part of a mod on another game.

Hi Kyle,

Great work on the addon smile_o.gif

I would like to integrate them into a few units and I was wondering...

Do we just need to replace "Throw"

into: "BD_ThrowGP"

like this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"LSR_m21","LSR_M9","Binocular","BD_ThrowGP","Put";

or do we need to add it like this?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"LSR_m21","LSR_M9","Binocular","BD_ThrowGP","Throw","Put";

Thanks in advance!!

Kyle Nice addons and all, but u need to chill.. imo you do go over the top sometimes.. wink_o.gifwow_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Would you all please stop picking on him. The last time I've checked this thread was about the grenades and not kyle's forum behaviour...Jeez people, you just never quit, do you... pistols.gif

Hi Kyle,

like this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"LSR_m21","LSR_M9","Binocular","BD_ThrowGP","Put";

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"LSR_m21","LSR_M9","Binocular","BD_ThrowGP","Throw","Put";

Thanks in advance!!

I am sure I mentioned this in the readme, but you need to give your unit an eventhandler.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class Eventhandlers

{

init = "[_this select 0,1] exec ""\bd_grenadepack\AddNewUnit.sqs"""

};

You can directly copy/paste this into your config, this script will automatically take care of adding the weapon and making sure the weapon does not get removed or anything and the script also allows it to function in multiplayer. To asnwer your question about if you still need default throw than no, my new BD_ThrowGP will accept BIS throwables as well.

Also, you can change the second number in the array to 0 to make the grenades not bounce (they will rest on the ground after they land untill they detinate), but it seems that alot more people prefer to use the bouncing grenades. wink_o.gif

That should work, let me know if you have any more problems.

wink_o.gif

Also, I will soon begin working on some russian grenades.

Looking forward to them smile_o.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Hi Kyle,

like this:

Thanks in advance!!

I am sure I mentioned this in the readme, but you need to give your unit an eventhandler.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class Eventhandlers

{

};

You can directly copy/paste this into your config, this script will automatically take care of adding the weapon and making sure the weapon does not get removed or anything and the script also allows it to function in multiplayer. To asnwer your question about if you still need default throw than no, my new BD_ThrowGP will accept BIS throwables as well.

Also, you can change the second number in the array to 0 to make the grenades not bounce (they will rest on the ground after they land untill they detinate), but it seems that alot more people prefer to use the bouncing grenades. wink_o.gif

wink_o.gif

Hey Kyle, thanks for your answer!

BUT, ofcoarse I read that and I gave them all the eventhandler, but what I didn't know was that you didnt have to add the BD_ThrowGP weapon yourself smile_o.gif

So...simply it would be more correct to change the BD_ThrowGP weapon back into the normal Throw weapon and by using the eventhandler it's all OK that way, correct?

Hi Kyle,

like this:

Thanks in advance!!

{

};

wink_o.gif

Hey Kyle, thanks for your answer!

BUT, ofcoarse I read that and I gave them all the eventhandler, but what I didn't know was that you didnt have to add the BD_ThrowGP weapon yourself smile_o.gif

So...simply it would be more correct to change the BD_ThrowGP weapon back into the normal Throw weapon and by using the eventhandler it's all OK that way, correct?

Correct, the script should balance everything out anyways, should remove the default Throw weapon and add the new one.

Hi, Man, could you kindly update your Vietnam troops with CZD problem ??

Hate to pick hairs (and this really is a hair-picking post) but they still have the same problem as the original pack - that is that none of the grenades have their pins pulled tounge2.gif

Nice for asthetics, less good for blowing the enemy up whistle.gif

Otherwise, great pack, much better than the standard cube that we used to throw around.

Hate to pick hairs (and this really is a hair-picking post) but they still have the same problem as the original pack - that is that none of the grenades have their pins pulled tounge2.gif

Nice for asthetics, less good for blowing the enemy up whistle.gif

Otherwise, great pack, much better than the standard cube that we used to throw around.

You using the old pack??? I promise you you're wrong (sorry master don't hit me!wink_o.gif, because I know that I removed the pins and spoons from the ammo models. Check again, throw one at your feet and use binoculars to look at it, but be quick wink_o.gif , and the models used for when you drop them will still have their pins on of course. But if you were to take a screenshot for me I would be glad to further investigate this situation.

Don't know if I'm beating a dead horse here or not, however I noticed the stun and flashbang grenades persist after discharging. Which is kind of weird. As far as the whole effects of bouncing/stun etc. I'd say just ask the ECP team if you can port theirs out for specific use with your addon. Because really, their effects are the best. It'd be like grenade/bounce suppression lite, or something. I dunno. That's my two cents.