Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR Incoming HUGE RELEASE !!!

All-in-all i lost money due to the fact that one guy bought a copy in protest and demanded his money back or he left me negative. I thought at the time that it wasn't as bad as what some people do and actually copy the whole game and sell it on eBay. Anyway, appoligies if i angered anyone.

Hello,

I've See your Picture and i ask me how you obtain so sharp picture. I've see reflexion on water so i think you use Kegetys DXDLL. If it's with this MOD you have so wonderfull picture could you share the param you use ?

Thx in advance.

Indeed, the effect's due to Dxdll, btw I have no idea about Parvus PS settings , maybe you could ask'im wink_o.gif

Regards

TB84

I don't know how Parvus came up, but I think he said he just uses VBS, but I'm not sure...

Anyway...

If only I could get that same quality. Having GeForce 4MX really sucks sometimes... sad_o.gif

BTW, @wilson:

You had good intentions, but you should think about asking the authors of the addons first.

Progress looks great. Can't wait... thumbs-up.gif

Permission from the original creators or not, it is still forbidden to make money from selling addons/mods etc by the OFP/O2 EULA, so BIS' lawyers might have something to say.

On the topic of Parvus' awesome screenshots, I remember reading a post made by him, on the VBS forums if I recall correctly, stating he only uses DXDLL and Photoshop (or a similar application). I may be wrong on the DXDLL usage though.

Anyway, back on topic, I can't wait for the release of the 2005 pack - seriously looking forward to it.

Hey mates, some good news here:

Well after discussing with some Chinese/Japanese guys, they kindly offered to record for us 2 voices packs intended to replace BIS ones, A Japanese one for the west side and a Chinese for the east.

They should be ready within more or less 5 weeks, then we'll releas'em as patch for the FFUR Asian Crisis pack and we'll incorporate the upcoming enhanced Japanese soldiers made by Hyakushi as well.

wink_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Whew! For a sec there I thought you meant you'd hold it for 5 weeks to put it in.  tounge2.gif

As I said, it looks great and I hope it's ready soon. thumbs-up.gif

i thought you meant to wait 5 weeks for the packs luckily its just an update

also ive noticed with the russian sounds that you get unknown doesnt have a russian word in the packs so it sounds weird you get russian sounds then unknown in english

has that been fixed ?

good work cant wait

Hi

i cant find it on ffur.net.

anyone knows where i can download ffur 2005? huh.gif

Hi

i cant find it on ffur.net.

anyone knows where i can download ffur 2005? huh.gif

lol, looks like someone skipped over the spam-fest! rofl.gif

All I can see there is FFUR woodland 85 and videos for 2005. (And for some reason winter 1985 is on there aswell, but cannot be downloaded. Had me exsited for a minute before I realised I couldn't download it wink_o.gif )

No - you aren't downloading the right pack mate... we lost a huge part of them... the file you're downloading is entirely corrupted.

sad_o.gif

I'm really sorry.

wait some weeks.

what

number 1 i cant find a link to them i would still like to download the corrupt file atleast i can say ive got FFUR but its corrupt rofl.gif

and secondly ohhhhh shame about the packs

and finally DAMN becuase of the corupt packs

FFUR projects are cancelled for some reasons...

or at least... for some weeks.

We lost all packs and we don't have any backup unfortunately

sad_o.gif

I'm really sorry...

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>j/k</span>

sad_o.gif schade!

guys take the time you need to get it work. i have patience.

edit: thats a bad joke for all the spammers here, isnt it?

Don't download it until we say so - I'm fiddling around with the packs, so they might be corrupted if you download before we say you should wink_o.gif

i know your just saying that becuase you dont want to take the packs down becuase it takes such a long time to get them back up but you dont want us downloading them becuase they havent been officially released

Not really. People downloading packs I'm trying to tinker with slows things down for me.

i have allready downioaded them, what to do, is it evil in them? help.gif