Sign in to follow this  
ProfTournesol

Napoleonic Mod Pack 3

whaou excellent proft that's amazing

Well, a few more things :

- a French dismounted cavalry man (horse has been eaten... tounge2.gif )

- a French officer

- a russian snowy canon :

wintof1ph.jpg

do you have plan a "russian campaign" campaign ?

Wow. It looks like we will soon be able to fight on the Russian front. More fun than "War and Peace"?!

Is there any chance that this could be extended eventually to the continent? The British were attacked by rutheless American troops and all it would take is making it so British and American troops could fight each other (plus possibly Aboriginal allies that could cause American millitia to retreate via "war woop" scripts).

Great work! S!

Just a little word :

wintflag4oo.jpg

Note a French flagbearer (with flag in the backpack), and a variant of French lineman with a hat and scarf around the head (shacko in the back).

The snowman is a joke of Russian cossaks... nener.gif

@Spad : not at the moment, but skirmishing in Emsallö winter island with dynamic weather (snow, blizzard...) is quite fun !!

@ Avimimus : Spad's Napoleonic pack already has nice British and American troops.

@ Dynamite_cow : thanks man.

do you want to change all texture of old addon ?

Do you want to fight these guys ? You'd better reload quickly before they stab you...

wintrus23je.jpg

@ spad : no, just a few units to fight with in Winter islands.

the civil war mod horse are wonderful hope to see them in napoleonic format

Quote[/b] ]the civil war mod horse are wonderful hope to see them in napoleonic format

Yes, if you look at previous posted pictures, you'll see that this horse is already adapted for Napoleonic mod...

By the way, happy new year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay.gif

Hi, a few pictures (the last before release, cause the mod is ready xmas_o.gif , just waiting for hosting) :

French winter old guard :

wintgard6vi.jpg

Polish troops :

wintpol0uc.jpg

lol prof are they my er old winter textures on the spear russian soldiers? I mean if they are i dont mind, its just amusing to see them end up there

we dont look much different than french units,

but HEY ! WE HAVE FLAG ! biggrin_o.gif

Thanks man ! :-)

Hey guys i've played your campaign and all 'n' I think this is a great mod. Especially liked the cavalry charges in campaign biggrin_o.gif

@ Gavin : yes, the coat is a modification of your early german pack. I hadn't time to remodel it from scratch. I'm re using some german hit sounds from it too, for Prussian soldiers. Thank you for your support, and sorry for not having asked before posting pictures.

@ Offtime : Polish do have a polish hat, which isn't obvious on the picture here.

Thats alright Prof tournie hehe, its good to see u get the work done most of all, and anyway im sure ill call in a favour in future!!!

Let me know if theres more i can do, i know theres graphics to get sent to you (ive units to send to shinkansen too for his ww1 mod) just having trouble hosting or sending large files for some stupid reason.)

I have redcoat and rifle unit for the british that was finished with lods, the rest of the stuff is only half done or just graphics (cos as you know i suffered that HD crash that lost stuff) Anyway ill send it to u as soon as