Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

if someone just can't stick to established rules of an editing community (whatever game it is about) by saying that it is the "logical order" to ask for the permission of other adoon makers AFTER he tweaks some models and takes some textures, if this "addon maker" flames at almost the whole community although there hasn't been an insult towards him before, if he aggressively demands someone to do the ungrateful job of modelling the lower res lods for him, well... i'm not in grief that he seems to be gone finally, to be honest.

NOTES:

A) There's no law that don't be the copyright.

B) The logical order says that if u haven't something to pressent to the public, or to anyone or nothing ended;the last thing that u must/should do, it's to contact all the reachable addon makers from who you've taken anything and ask 'em if u can release a new product with improvements in some of the aspecst of the product (textures included; im inproving 'em very much.)

C) Im spanish; i talk easy & usually im not angry, but i use to call the things for his/her name. It's not my fault that the ppl that can laught of a body count in the news, can't stand words like fu** **f or mut** fu***; also... looks like that they've less tolerance for the negative critics than me.

D) The reason that makes u declare publicaly that you don't gonna feel the loose of another "addon maker..." that can give good ideas, do good textures and improve some things... it's that i have rejected the offer of join the IM UC Mod so "my" M4's don't gonna have the name of your mod??.

P.D: In a forum (subsection of it) dedicated to the addons discussion, why there's always so many ppl ready to talk about the addon makers more than about the addons 'emself?. I still working on the woodland version of this M4A1's; & they look very well. Kisses & let's cu. ciao.

D) The reason that makes u declare publicaly that you don't gonna feel the loose of another "addon maker..." that can give good ideas, do good textures and improve some things... it's that i have rejected the offer of join the IM UC Mod so "my" M4's don't gonna have the name of your mod??.

remcen didn't say that because of you saying no to joining our mod cause he didn't even know about me asking you. Plus i wasn't after your m4 as our mod doesn't need them i was after you and your skills as an OFP addon maker.

Hi, small progresses in the woodland camoed version of the M4A1 there's much more work to do. wip_m4a1w.jpgwip_m4a1w_side.jpg

I guess he is back, theres just no getting away from the OFP community  ghostface.gif .Very nice textures on them M4s.We really need your desert M4s asap, or at least until Laser updates his  smile_o.gif .

Im not really back, but i never gonna go 'til i die. I just been kicked out from a IRC channel related to the OFP by Kegtys & his asslikas, just that. Anyway... i remind the world, that i've allready ended the desert camoed version of this M4A1's, so; will be nice if some modeler will offer his unstimable help to end the polygon reduction Lods of this desert version & a config whriter, to make 'em workable. So they could be released, the ppl could begin to do missions with 'em, the addon makers could think if arm they'r units with 'em & we could bring to the OFP the best done M4's in desert camo that the damn OFP "comunity" has EVER seen. And let 'til the last OFP player have fun blowing off heads with this Desert M4's waiting for the woodland & black wasted metal, versions so they could blow off not only heads of irakis this christ smash, they could... who know... blow off heads of findlands, sue-this, germens... or anything that they may like to shoot at; they should be there FOR ALL, FOR HAVE FUN & FOR HAVE QUALITY. Just that. Any modeler that may like to do this job?. Let's cu.wip_m4m203acog_d.jpg

wip_m4m68sd_d.jpg

that is truly the best M4 ever! We´ve had so much of ´em but this is the one we always wanted  biggrin_o.gif

hope to see it being picked up & finished soon, these weapons are just too cool to be lost ..

can we get some more information about it?

like what is the polycount/ resolution of the skins etc.  smile_o.gif

Goodlooking M4 btw! xmas_o.gif

Hi, this M4A1 models are the models brought to us by the weapons master Inquisitor; they use 20 .paa files that take 2'91Mb, they go from 128x128 to 512x512, the poligons account in the viewPilot Lod are: 2400something, the sights that should use, are the sights of the E&S USMC Weapons pack; the M4A1 versions done until now are:

- M4A1(D)

- M4SD(D)

- M4ACOG(D)

- M4LMG(D) = C Mag + Harris Bipod

- M4LMGM68SD(D) = C Mag Sure Fire extra hand grip & QDD

- M4M68(D)

- M4M68SD(D)

- M4M203(D)

- M4M203SD(D)

- M4M203ACOG(D)

- M4M203ACOGSD(D)

- M4M203M68(D)

- M4M203M68SD(D)

- M4MK(D)

- M4MKM68(D)

- M4Scope(D)

- M4CQB(D) = a much shorter M4A1, folded stock & shorter barrel.

i also have some more versions... like M4ACOGHarris(D) & some of those but with a harris bipod; i don't gonna add 'em to the final list (those up there) if i haven't a weapons modeler or config whriter that knows how to animate weapon parts, to exted or fold the bipod. And i don't know if will be a good idea to make 'em left an empty mag in the ground each time that u reload, a full mag each time that u throw a mag... & an empty model of each damn version for when u run out of ammo & u throw it, or u pic a c8xak74m1p29 from the ground; i think that this last 3 things i think that will lag alot & they'r not really usefull in terms of what they add to the game, something don't really needed. By the way... maybe the BIS weapons values will be more accurate than the E&S weapon values; i don't know. Let's cu.

wip_m4short.jpg

Hi, what clip for the mags do u like more?

Woodland CLIP

m4wshort.jpg

Black CLIP

m4wshort_01.jpg

wich one u, the other players; will like in the woodland version of this M4's?

Hi, ok... we gonna use the black clip instead the woodland camoed clip. Now i gonna do another request, this time i request the help of a units config writter for a unit that i've retextured; using the BAS_Inf_Kit & the Suchei USMC3Beta addon boot textures.

I'll like that this unit had the next features:

-Use JAM_Mag2 Smoke Effects (smoke nade, RPG, AA).

-Use the E&S Weapon Smoke Effects (extra smoke when fire C8X weapons & BIS weapons).

-If it's possible... make it use the ORCS_Effects Script (the grenade script) that can be found here: ORCS_Effects

& maybe in the future, when i'd found a weapons maker & a weapons config writter for this M4's; arm this unit/s with the black & woodland versions of this M4's and the Colt .45 that King Homer borrowed me.

wip_man:wip_men.jpg

Let's cu.

Nice work there with the soldier but choice of flag falls under "bad taste"....

Nice work there with the soldier but choice of flag falls under "bad taste"....

I've always wondered why that happens whenever a mate makes addons, is it meant to be there as a joke or is it a genuine problem with 02? Never worked that one out.

Hi, i've ended the uper grip textures of the iron sighted M4A1 in woodland camo; so... "soon" i could have the toy textures ready: M68 aimpoint sight, Acog sight, M203, Mk, LAM & QDD sound suppressor. There goes a pic.

m4wcqb_01.jpg

P.D: I don't need help with those custom units, thanks to Donnervogel; but well... a single shot & they'r history, so mayB i should take a look at those uparmoured HYK_Soldiers config to make 'em stand 4 shots of the 5.56mm in the chest. The eliminator vest works so well?. Let's cu.

whoaaaa i cant believe its not army ops, ITS FLASHPOINT excellent weapone .. now if only i knew how to put them on Lasers units *sigh* ...

pls make a version that doesnt use any version of JAM cause personally i hate the tracers and sounds..

Hi, i've found a problem that i can't solve by myself and that needs of a urgent solution; it's with the M68 Aimpoint mapping of the .paa and could ruin the entire weapons pack. I've transformed the .jpg that im working over to .paa, afther done this to check the look like of the texture... looks like that it's wrong mapped (this don't happens with the original .jpg texture) i need that someone remap this texture (the .paa) to make it fit well over the model, otherwise it'll look very very wrong mapped. Hope that someone out there wanna help me to solve this. Let's cu.